Hey now, I coulda let your brother's grips end up "lost in the mail" with that avatar of his... hahaha
double the price....he's from Michigan...hehe

Still keeping the AC talk going haha, just finished the naval missions and have to say those were a ton of fun, battling through ridiculous storms and trying to sink Man-o-Wars. It's pretty fun.

Still keeping the AC talk going haha, just finished the naval missions and have to say those were a ton of fun, battling through ridiculous storms and trying to sink Man-o-Wars. It's pretty fun.

I'm going through and doing the same. I got all of the pegleg trinkets and got that nifty reward. Also in the process of doing all the guild like stuff (brawlers, thieves, etc). That's more time consuming than I can describe.

I'm going through and doing the same. I got all of the pegleg trinkets and got that nifty reward. Also in the process of doing all the guild like stuff (brawlers, thieves, etc). That's more time consuming than I can describe.

Dude I know, I did like 6 hunting ones, and I'm not even a quarter of the way through

Haven't even started The Brawlers or Thieves Guild. I finished up all the homestead missions, which was pretty cool. You can make some awesome guns and weapons when the blacksmith and miners are "leveled" up. Buy the chest maps an get all those because then it will block all the recipes on how to make them.

Plus you can upgrade your ammo capacity and the Tailor can make you a double holster to carry two flintlocks. Which come in handy when your battling those tougher brute guys.

Dude I know, I did like 6 hunting ones, and I'm not even a quarter of the way through

Hunting I did just playing the game. Stealing though, holy crap. Baiting guard dogs is still a big 0/3 since I don't even know where to find them. If you get stuck in the brawler fights, let me know. Two of them were huge pains.

Hunting I did just playing the game. Stealing though, holy crap. Baiting guard dogs is still a big 0/3 since I don't even know where to find them. If you get stuck in the brawler fights, let me know. Two of them were huge pains.

Guard dogs will bark at you, they're usually grey and look like labs. I've had to kill a few to get to chests. Usually near groups of soldiers near forts too

Yay! Just bough Halo from Zenger!

Guard dogs will bark at you, they're usually grey and look like labs. I've had to kill a few to get to chests. Usually near groups of soldiers near forts too

Holy cow dude that's good to know. I had no freakin idea where to find them.

Any of you tried the multiplayer mode? (AC3) I'd be afraid of beating the campaign and having nothing to do with a game I just spent 60$ on...

Any of you tried the multiplayer mode? (AC3) I'd be afraid of beating the campaign and having nothing to do with a game I just spent 60$ on...

You obviously never lived in a time before online multiplayer, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't buy the game with the intention of doing multiplayer. I have a feeling I'll stab someone if they come out of a haystack and assassinate me.

I've had halo for less than 48 hours and it's already listed on craigslist. It just can't compare to call of duty multiplayer wise.

I've had halo for less than 48 hours and it's already listed on craigslist. It just can't compare to call of duty multiplayer wise.

Don't like not killing people instantly I see

Don't like not killing people instantly I see

That's definitely part of it. I'm not a fan of emptying an entire battle rifle clip into someone and having them jump behind a corner like nothing happened. Also not a fan of engaging someone first, not missing a shot and having them kill me first. CoD gameplay is just much more realistic and enjoyable for me.

You obviously never lived in a time before online multiplayer, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no sir!:alien:

Tried getting on Friday night, ubisoft's servers must have been own cause I couldn't get in. Gonna try again soon here though.

Back