2013 Fitness & Nutrition Thread With Coach Beard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a reminder to everyone that workout, dont forget to properly supplement esp a high quality multi-vitamin.

Here is what im using now.

5yvehebu.jpg

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

+1
I have put my eggs in the Optimum Nutrition basket, and take Pro-mens vitamin.

Just as a reminder to everyone that workout, dont forget to properly supplement esp a high quality multi-vitamin.

Here is what im using now.

5yvehebu.jpg

Thanks!

I rocked week 2 day 1 today.
I haven't been doing the Athletic Conditioning portion of the workout, and am trying to compensate by hitting balls.

Nice job dude!! That looks like a really solid workout plan book too!

An outdoor workout in December, what the hell was i thinking. 25 mins in an my fingers started to go numb from the cold. Stuck it out as i was almost finished anyway.

Won't be doing that again

An outdoor workout in December, what the hell was i thinking. 25 mins in an my fingers started to go numb from the cold. Stuck it out as i was almost finished anyway.

Dang man. We are having unusually warm weather in North Carolina right now. Touched the 70s yesterday.

Great work everyone, Kelly you gotta love an outdoor workout in December bro! Worked upper body this morning, I can barely type right now my arms are like jelly. Great workout though. Back on the two-a-days with a run tonight as well. Going to try to push it a little harder this week than last where I got 4 two-a-days in and basically an all around really good week. Going to shoot for 4 again this week but try to push my runs like the one I got in last Thursday, that was awesome!

Dang man. We are having unusually warm weather in North Carolina right now. Touched the 70s yesterday.

Nah it's very bad here at the moment. High's of 45 low of 32. It's sucks. Only thing i can say is it's supposed to get a little better for the weekend. Playing Friday and Saturday so hoping it clears up a bit

Thanks!

I rocked week 2 day 1 today.
I haven't been doing the Athletic Conditioning portion of the workout, and am trying to compensate by hitting balls.

Good idea and plan my man. I really like the idea of substituting something you enjoy in there

Hahaha sorry dude- I hear that. I hate the cold

Great work everyone, Kelly you gotta love an outdoor workout in December bro! Worked upper body this morning, I can barely type right now my arms are like jelly. Great workout though. Back on the two-a-days with a run tonight as well. Going to try to push it a little harder this week than last where I got 4 two-a-days in and basically an all around really good week. Going to shoot for 4 again this week but try to push my runs like the one I got in last Thursday, that was awesome!

Jake- I love the energy in your voice dude! It is so great to hear. Keep it up bro! This program you are on really seems to be going well for you.

This is awesome to hear Jake! You can feel the energy in your words my man! I freaking love it!

Thanks guys, think i'll be wearing base layers in future either that or just go to the gym haha

Thanks guys, think i'll be wearing base layers in future either that or just go to the gym haha

Callaway makes some sweet base layers ?

Thanks, Beard. I appreciate the positivity (is that a word) from you and everyone else in this thread. :)

I sweated through an hour of range time in the GolfTEC video sim room today. My coach (usually there even when I'm not having a lesson) thought it was a bit funny that I was sweating.

That said, he noted that I would definitely be ready for my goal of playing my first "real" round in March. :)

Good idea and plan my man. I really like the idea of substituting something you enjoy in there

e3e5avuq.jpg

Just finish prepping my meals for tomorrow. Grilled chicken and brown rice

Ran my first mile in 7:02 today! I was a little bummed that I didn't push it to under 7:00 but oh well, haha. I wasn't paying enough attention!

And I did a lower body workout after that! I've been running 3 miles on my upper body days (M/W/F) and 1.5 miles on my lower body days (T/TH).

I've been doing some serious squatting recently for the first time since I was a freshman in college (5 years ago..sheesh). I was able to get 545 up twice today.

Thanks, Beard. I appreciate the positivity (is that a word) from you and everyone else in this thread. :)

I sweated through an hour of range time in the GolfTEC video sim room today. My coach (usually there even when I'm not having a lesson) thought it was a bit funny that I was sweating.

That said, he noted that I would definitely be ready for my goal of playing my first "real" round in March. :)

Awesome news man!! You will be ready and in great shape by then dude!!

e3e5avuq.jpg

Just finish prepping my meals for tomorrow. Grilled chicken and brown rice

Good for you dude! This is HUGE in the meal department. Planning makes eating healthy(er) so much easier.

Ran my first mile in 7:02 today! I was a little bummed that I didn't push it to under 7:00 but oh well, haha. I wasn't paying enough attention!

This is great bro! You will dude. You are that close- You will do it in the next 2 weeks is my guess. If not sooner.

And I did a lower body workout after that! I've been running 3 miles on my upper body days (M/W/F) and 1.5 miles on my lower body days (T/TH).

I've been doing some serious squatting recently for the first time since I was a freshman in college (5 years ago..sheesh). I was able to get 545 up twice today.

BEASTMODE NUMBERS!! That is spectacular for just getting back into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back