Sneak Peek - Callaway X HOT Woods & Irons

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THP has some sneak peek pictures of the brand new Callaway X Hot Woods & Irons!!!

i-46Rx2cz-L.jpg

i-H3SD45F-L.jpg

i-hMLkWDQ-L.jpg

i-5VgpsMw-L.jpg

i-tckkvMz-L.jpg

i-rHnPmph-L.jpg

i-WN8nvd5-L.jpg
i-4VCBXrL-L.jpg

i-HFjCbpp-L.jpg
i-jfkwChP-L.jpg

i-D5H29Gh-L.jpg

i-fGmVBnn-L.jpg

i-TCmBp9J-L.jpg

i-DQ7XM7P-L.jpg

This is a really silly question GG, are these men's or women's products? I think they are men's but if you're posting, I want to be sure.

Dang, those woods are sexy! I love that grey crown!

That matte crown on the fairway woods looks really sharp.

OH MY.....I really like the look of those X woods! Nice!

That is a strong looking set up for callaway. Looks like a lot of weight on the bottom of that iron.

I want to see more of the sole of the woods, but those just look ugly to me. Not a fan at all.

Also, what is up with the two different pics of the face of the club? One has the X and one doesn't. Have any info GG?

Also also, is that a made for PX shaft? Or a normal one with different graphics?

Dang, those woods are sexy! I love that grey crown!

I do love this. Not speaking to you specifically. Adams releases clubs with a grey crown and it's distracting and silly looking. Callaway release grey crown, all of a sudden it is awesome and different. I am putting a lot of words into a lot of mouths with that, but I am sure it is going to be said.

Callaway has really stepped up for 2013, the irons look pretty nice. I'm on the fence with the woods though, i'd need to see them in person.

The finish looks muted? I'm I seeing things! Irons looks good as do the woods

Really a fan on the way those woods look.... Sharp!

I want to see more of the sole of the woods, but those just look ugly to me. Not a fan at all.

Also, what is up with the two different pics of the face of the club? One has the X and one doesn't. Have any info GG?

Also also, is that a made for PX shaft? Or a normal one with different graphics?

No info will be coming out for a few weeks on these. These pictures are truly a sneak peek, this is all you get for now.

No info will be coming out for a few weeks on these. These pictures are truly a sneak peek, this is all you get for now.

Gotcha. Well I'm very curious so I'll be on the lookout.

Will they stop it with the crown graphics already.. I do like the matte gray with white sole though.

I do love this. Not speaking to you specifically. Adams releases clubs with a grey crown and it's distracting and silly looking. Callaway release grey crown, all of a sudden it is awesome and different. I am putting a lot of words into a lot of mouths with that, but I am sure it is going to be said.
Didn't see all that talk....what was distracting about a grey crown? The mashie peeps loved it didn't they?

I must admit, at first I thought they looked a bit funky, but as I scrolled down the line, I saw how nice they looked. I love the Matte black finish on the crown, and the black face looks nicely done-I'm always skeptical about black faces because my Taylormade woods with black faces wore really easily haha.

I think Callaway did a fantastic job just by looking at these sneak peak shots, and I can't wait to seeMore. Those Pro cavity back irons look like something I would definitely play!

GolferGal, do you know if these are forged irons?

I WANT THEM I WANT THEM ALL NOW :bulgy-eyes:

The woods look pretty sweet. I can't make it out on the pic, what shafts?

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

HMm

HMm

Adjustable or bonded? Guy at local pro shop (Nevada Bobs) said this 3 wood is legitimate RBZ killer.

I think the sole is weird too, but it reminds me a lot of their diablo/RAZR hawk graphics.

The woods look pretty sweet. I can't make it out on the pic, what shafts?

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

It says Project X for the woods shaft. I can't see what the iron shafts are.

I must admit, at first I thought they looked a bit funky, but as I scrolled down the line, I saw how nice they looked. I love the Matte black finish on the crown, and the black face looks nicely done-I'm always skeptical about black faces because my Taylormade woods with black faces wore really easily haha.

I think Callaway did a fantastic job just by looking at these sneak peak shots, and I can't wait to seeMore. Those Pro cavity back irons look like something I would definitely play!

GolferGal, do you know if these are forged irons?

All information about the clubs will come out in a few weeks.

Will they stop it with the crown graphics already.. I do like the matte gray with white sole though.

I actually agree with this. BUT, even with them, those look pretty damn sweet! I'd love to try them out. Cally has me fully intrigued.

Back