Sneak Peek - Callaway X HOT Woods & Irons

I think they look great, but I'm not a fan of the huge HOT stamping on them. I know RBZ and Rocketbladez isn't much better, but I guess it's just personal preference.

I'm also surprised they went with "HOT". I know it's a marketing thing, but to me a ball coming out "HOT" was never a good thing.

I like HOT better than RAZR

The mate finish looks awesome... I love the mate black on any club... Those are the best looking x seris irons ive seen from calloway

These look slick as all get out.
Callaway is doing work in 2013 and you can tell everyone is excited.
I bet Kelly peed himself.

Hmm...non-adjustable vs. adjustable? Normally I'd be a fan of the psuedo-racing graphics on the second pic, but those graphics feel a little TaylorMade-y for me.

i-hMLkWDQ-L.jpg

i-tckkvMz-L.jpg

Aesthetically speaking, the X-Hot Pro's look nearly identical to the Razr X Tour's. Looks like the enhanced cavity may have a polymer filling?

I mean I like how they look, but it just seems like Callaway is copying and trending a year behind other OEM's.

I like the looks of these. I have always liked Callaway. I can't wait to hear more about these in the coming weeks!

Have I mentioned I really like the look of these...because I do.

Wow....great looking clubs.
Would love to try these out !

Wow, very good looking! Digging the PX shaft on the FW woods.

I think they look pretty good. Looking forward to more info.

The fairway woods look really good. I can't wait to swing those.

John Deere Tap'n

I love the look if the fairway wood, they're beautiful.

Tapaway!

ooooohhhh im liking the looks of those woods. i may have to mossy down to golf smith and give them a good wallop

Wow, I love the looks of all of these!

They look nice but that red X looks cheap. Curious to know the difference between the pro and non pro version.

Great looking clubs, I may have to get my hands on those irons.

I do love this. Not speaking to you specifically. Adams releases clubs with a grey crown and it's distracting and silly looking. Callaway release grey crown, all of a sudden it is awesome and different. I am putting a lot of words into a lot of mouths with that, but I am sure it is going to be said.
I do like the Adams clubs, too. I don't anticipate buying either brand though. I like my SF2.0 quite well. It has nothing to do with the brand.

Initial thoughts are:

I am really digging the color choices on both the woods and the irons. The little red X really pops off the cavity of the irons and the matte silver crown on the woods is awesome. Maybe it's just me, but when I see these irons, I see a little bit of the new Rocketbladez as well.

I am very intriuged by these woods. Really gonna have to spend some time with them as I am looking to get a new 3 wood. This could be the winner and knock out the octane I have in my bag now.

dang, those are one of the first products by callaway that i actually want to look at. i can almost picture them now replacing my R7's.. doubt it tho.

I like the looks of both the irons and the woods. I am curious now if there is going to be a hybrid in that line?

Back