Sneak Peek - Callaway X HOT Woods & Irons

Very interesting to say the least....I like the matte black finish on the woods

I'll be interested to hear more about these when the time comes.

May just be perspective of the photos, but the FWs seem to have an odd profile/shape or something. We shall see.

Also, what is up with the two different pics of the face of the club? One has the X and one doesn't. Have any info GG?
Maybe 1 is a 3 wood and the other is a 5? Face looks bigger on one than the other? Just guessing......

The irons look to have different shafts in them, the ferrules are different. Interesting. The matte is cool, but I don't like the crown graphics.

Omg, Callaway strikes again!! They will have a great 2013 season, there new clubs are beautiful no doubt about that.

So replacing RAZR irons, and the RAZR X Black driver?

I like the matte black on them. The one crown has graphics on it while the other doesn't which makes me believe there is a pro model. From what I see, I want one. Oh and that X Hot Pro iron is sweet looking. I'd game that thing in a second.

Maybe 1 is a 3 wood and the other is a 5? Face looks bigger on one than the other? Just guessing......

Good guess. I like the one without the X better I think.

I like the matte black on them. The one crown has graphics on it while the other doesn't which makes me believe there is a pro model. From what I see, I want one. Oh and that X Hot Pro iron is sweet looking. I'd game that thing in a second.

The pro iron is pretty sessy. I'm curious about what the stock shaft will be and what they'll have available as options. Those with a PXi? Oh hello there...

I love the looks of the woods. Need to see the irons a bit more

Those look awesome! Love the design and colors

all I know is that you callaway staffers have some awesome choices coming your way!

Those woods look pretty sweet. Not so much a fan of the irons.

No doubt! They are not going to make it easy............or will they?

knowing Callaway, it will be hard, they always release some really cool stuff. I really am looking at those pro cavity irons, can't wait to see how they work out

Didn't see all that talk....what was distracting about a grey crown? The mashie peeps loved it didn't they?

Nothing is distracting about a grey crown. Those thoughts haven't been said. But it was just my initial reaction. I know I was jumping to conclusions.

/fart noise

These are amazing, very nice work by Callaway.

OH MY GOODNESS! I love the looks of those woods and dang those X Hot Pro irons are SWEET looking. I cannot wait for these to come in, MUST demo now!!!!

So does one of the FW's have some type of design on the top and one doesn't?

Very Adams-like with the crown of the 3W. I like what I'm seeing...and looks like XHot will replace the RAZR line of irons? I'm assuming that there will be an XHot and an XHot Pro version of these (looking at the pics). Cally staffers will have some pondering to do!

These look awesome. I have to keep youngbuck and my wife away from this thread. Or my family will be contributing heavily to the Callaway 5 year war plan. Is that the fairway wood that they were developing when Phil was headed over to Asia?

I'm starting to like the irons the more I look. Nothing would replace those Forged models though. Looks like a solid lineup to choose from though. Man Callaway is back big time!

Back