The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have to buy it, my father in-law owns it.

That's even more reason to do it. If you had a lot of equipment to hit, I'd consider that place the ultimate ponder mode. Put 30-50 beers on tap and good food, some people might never leave.

All of this talk is sounding pretty good. You get much snow where you're at One-T?
Not a whole lot. very little actually
One-T is going to have SO many employees if this ever gets off the ground! Pure awesomeness!

Its BRILLIANT!
I tend to agree. How much would you drink beer, watch golf, and hit clubs? Awesome!!!
That's even more reason to do it. If you had a lot of equipment to hit, I'd consider that place the ultimate ponder mode. Put 30-50 beers on tap and good food, some people might never leave.

I know I wouldnt. This needs to happen.

Ok. I'm sold.
this is great....now, I need money. I apparently have a customer base that is located all over the world.

I'm hurt that Jman thinks I tried to derail his banter..............really really hurt.

I'm at the mall with the kids and looking at these pictures of good is making me hungry.

I'm at the mall with the kids and looking at these pictures of good is making me hungry.

Good usually makes me happy and food usually makes me hungry.

I'm hurt that Jman thinks I tried to derail his banter..............really really hurt.

Its OK Nate, you're still one of a small handful of Texan's I'm still fond of buddy. Hahaha

Just a rough day at school, the thought that kids think what happened in CT is funny are are joking about perpetuating the cycle scares the hell out of me and pisses me off all in one.

Its OK Nate, you're still one of a small handful of Texan's I'm still fond of buddy. Hahaha

As long as I am still #1 on that list :D

598394_10150254296634943_51061066_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back