The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how we do it!

I am surprised that Trump didn't have Scotland win so he could promote his golf course some more.

I've been on the east coast of FL for the past two days. Now I've got a Latin accent and the desire to hang curtains from my windshield. It totally blows my mind how quickly neighborhoods can change from super nice to "holy shat lock the doors" over there.

Hi guys. How's life?

Hi guys. How's life?

Haven't seen you around in a while. How was your first semester at Montevallo?

Must be on break?

Wonderful. Busy, thus my extended leave of absence. Almost no golf. How was yours?
Haven't seen you around in a while. How was your first semester at Montevallo?

JR, you gained points in my book for walking through Dr. Who. Tennant is the best, but Eccleston was damn close.

Wonderful. Busy, thus my extended leave of absence. Almost no golf. How was yours?

Awesome. Lots of golf, and not too much work actually. It was tons of fun.

THanks JJ.

JMan, Eccleston was the bomb. Tennant is awesome though, and Martha Jones is much easier on the eyes than Rose was.

Welcome back, college boy! How is college life?

Good stuff. Enjoy it and happy holidays to you and your family man

Jess, I need to bust open that fancy ass beer/wine thing I bought but honestly I'm afraid of it, HA!

It's great, old friend. Had a rough patch a few months ago, but once I got that behind me I've had the time of my life.
Welcome back, college boy! How is college life?

Jess, I need to bust open that fancy ass beer/wine thing I bought but honestly I'm afraid of it, HA!

Wait what did you buy now? Derilium?

Wait what did you buy now? Derilium?

Nah, it was that Blue Moon "Proximity", its made with wine grapes in it too. It was new so I grabbed it and now I'm looking at it like hmmmmmmmm, should have gotten the moonshine.

Haha oh yeah! Everytime I am in a situation like that I just remember, WWJakeEffingNationD. And than I headbutt an innocent person and feel bad for .02 seconds and drink it.

Just sayin'

Haha oh yeah! Everytime I am in a situation like that I just remember, WWJakeEffingNationD. And than I headbutt an innocent person and feel bad for .02 seconds and drink it.

Just sayin'

Very true. It shall be gone tomorrow, one way or the other.

This is pretty cool.

Post your findings and a pic in the beer thread to more when you crack it open

I realized that I may be the last Cheeselander who is active on the forum. That makes me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back