The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
598394_10150254296634943_51061066_n.jpg

Lol, I would probably take a picture. How many kids get eaten by camels?

Lol, I would probably take a picture. How many kids get eaten by camels?

That would certainly be an interesting stat to know hahaha

I think I ended up getting "hot BBQ" as the sauce. It wasn't bad, I just prefer their medium.

Those ones on the left look awesome.

Did you go with their parmesan garlic as the other?

Honey BBQ ftw

The right side is actually wedges with cheese. They were good as always.

Close enough. Their food is so good, and there's conveniently a BW3's very close to where the Outing is taking place in May. Hint hint...

I feel like I just beat the game of multitasking. Came in to run on treadmill for 3.5 miles max, ended up going 4.5 and watched miss universe. That was the fastest and easiest 4.5 I've ever ran. Boom!

Slightly disappointed Poland didn't make the top 10 though

Close enough. Their food is so good, and there's conveniently a BW3's very close to where the Outing is taking place in May. Hint hint...

If I come down to Florida and it isn't exactly when the outing takes place, can we still hang out and go to b dubs?

If I come down to Florida and it isn't exactly when the outing takes place, can we still hang out and go to b dubs?

Uh, hell yes. You know when a good time would be? Around the 29th this month.

On another note, hi Miss Austrailia.. And Brazil.

Edit: And South Africa. And Hungary.

Uh, hell yes. You know when a good time would be? Around the 29th this month.

On another note, hi Miss Austrailia.. And Brazil.

Edit: And South Africa. And Hungary.

Money is on brazil

Philippines I think takes it.

Dude what is funny is right when I was getting home from work a local sports talk guy was asked by his sidekick who his money is on and he just randomly shot out Brazil and than he asked his sidekick who he thought and he threw out Philippines. How does that happen

Dude what is funny is right when I was getting home from work a local sports talk guy was asked by his sidekick who his money is on and he just randomly shot out Brazil and than he asked his sidekick who he thought and he threw out Philippines. How does that happen

Is this even live anymore?

Is this even live anymore?

Well there have been no boob slips or anything out of the ordinary and If I find out later it wasn't live and they were edited out, I am going to have a talk with the Trump

Miss USA wins. Is there really that much politics in Miss Universe as well

There might be. Don't care, US won. Enjoy the year of superiority we'll have over your inferior looking countries world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back