What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude - awesome idea. I will have some to join hopefully soon.

I think the thing I'm slowly absolutely loving about Puma gear is the multi colored hats really allow for multi outfit matching, this mix and match coloring I'm doing with my wishlists is awesome, I sure hope some of it finds it's way under my tree for Xmas!!!

I think the thing I'm slowly absolutely loving about Puma gear is the multi colored hats really allow for multi outfit matching, this mix and match coloring I'm doing with my wishlists is awesome, I sure hope some of it finds it's way under my tree for Xmas!!!

I enjoy looking like a basket full of highlighters when I go out golfing as well. This isn't a slight against you or puma... It's #realtalk

I enjoy looking like a basket full of highlighters when I go out golfing as well. This isn't a slight against you or puma... It's #realtalk

I know where you are coming from and I actually used to be there, but the more and more I've researched Puma clothes, gear and shoes the more I found they have quite a few options that are more muted and not as in your face or glow in the dark!!!

I didn't know for sure where to post these photos so I'd thought I'd start a Puma style thread!!!

I got my first entire Puma outfit and couldn't be happier, I love the shorts, polo and hat. I can't wait to add more Puma style. I'm super pumped to be a Puma Staffer for the 2013 Morgan Cup and wanted to get a jump on their amazing gear. I'm even going to find a pair of puma shoes for everyday work wear as well!!!

The whole outfit:
IMG_1715_zps35feffe4.jpg

I love the little pumas on all their stuff:
IMG_1716_zps53a2a28c.jpg

The USPDRY seems like some great tech:
IMG_1718_zps5344ff29.jpg

I love small details in clothes and the liner in these shorts doesn't disappoint!!!
IMG_1717_zpse69af43d.jpg

Nice outfit. Love the puma style.

Early Christmas present from the wife.
W48027_zoom.jpg

W47670_zoom.jpg

Nice CMac. GOod looking stuff.

My wife spoiled me with some new outfits. A JL shirt and shorts, 2 Oakley outfits and an Adidas outfit. Now I need to get 2 new pairs of golf shoes, I need something for high arch feet as I am going to do a lot of walking the coming season.

Nike golf pants arrived yesterday and I should have another (4) Callaway shirts later this week.

Nice looking outfit there C-mac!

For anybody looking to pick up some Callaway stuff. Dillards always has a good selection of Callaway (and other) polos and shorts, and their New Years sale is always killer.

For anybody looking to pick up some Callaway stuff. Dillards always has a good selection of Callaway (and other) polos and shorts, and their New Years sale is always killer.

Kelly used to be the Clinique business manager at Dillard's. when they first introduced the Callaway line there, they had a promotion that you got a free sleeve of the HX Hot Bite golf balls. Well, all the salesman kept forgetting to give them away, so at the end of the promotion, they had a few dozen golf balls left over and were going to toss them in the dumpster. Kelly, being in the right place at the right time, convinced them to give them to her. She came home one night with four dozen of them and had another two dozen of them in her desk at work. Lol.

Will be interesting to see what this is all about. Tweeted from Adidas Golf:

A_C_C33CQAEAeq0.jpg:large

Having seen the catalog, I have no idea what it will be.

Daaaaaa-yum.

You are broke, Jeff. Broke. Repeat a few more times.
I had to tell myself that and close the tab i had open before I got crazy

I just did my rewards for my credit card which align almost perfectly with Sligo's free shipping total... This could get serious.

I had to tell myself that and close the tab i had open before I got crazy

No kidding. I didn't even open the page. LOL. I just spent $185 on AF polos two weeks ago and this weekend, I want to start addressing some club ponders. So, I am broke. I am broke.

I just did my rewards for my credit card which align almost perfectly with Sligo's free shipping total... This could get serious.

Very nice. Don't ya' just love it when the stars align like that? LOL. I just got a rebate card from AT&T for my new internet service. I am sure that will be going towards something golf related in the very near future.

Pondering this hard.. Sligo is good stuff!

sligo_12_boxingweek.jpg

Daaaaaa-yum.

You are broke, Jeff. Broke. Repeat a few more times.

Where the hell were you guys on Christmas Eve when I posted the exact same sale? :alien: Nate and I already took advantage of it!

Will be interesting to see what this is all about. Tweeted from Adidas Golf:

A_C_C33CQAEAeq0.jpg:large

It's their new shoe that a lot of the Tour guys are going to wear in 2013, I think that they are replacing the Adipures. If you want to see them now, grab the January 2013 issue of Golf Magazine with Sergio on the cover, he's wearing those shoes in all of the pictures that accompany the article. I think you can find that article on Golf.com as well.

Where the hell were you guys on Christmas Eve when I posted the exact same sale? :alien: Nate and I already took advantage of it!

Traveling like a mad man!! I can't wait to see what crazy bounty you got from that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back