What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish their cut was more athletic. Longer and more narrow. I'm not a big tank like some of you guys haha!

Solid man.. I wore the heck out the white one until it became horribly discoloured after a year or so.. Just bought a new strap and I'm set.

The big negative of their new belts, is that you can't change buckles without destroyed the strap. Really, REALLY disappointed about that.

HA! I have never been confused with a tank. Tall and lanky, and need my shirts to be an inch longer. I am ordering some Alial Fital's tomorrow. I am going with an L in those.

Thanks man. Wouldn't be too much of a problem, just looking for a black belt.

I don't really have a problem with the length for some reason. I'm 6'0", 165lbs and small fits me just fine.

Those extra couple inches at 6"2 really ruin me! hahaha! It's been a while since i purchased one.

The one I have from the AW12 line is the same length as my Nike polos. Not sure what Sligo's old lines were like, but just to judge their length now.

I looking into the new Spring 13 Puma stuff.......

Nice grab Jeff, I really like that top one with the orange color; let us know what you think!!

Will do, man. Impressed so far. Shipped out 10 minutes after I ordered and they Tweeted me to thank me for my order. Can't wait to get them.

Spurred on by the 13 Days giveway I looked into Puma and Mizuno clothing lines for the first time. Puma is a bit out there for me but they had some really nice stuff - especially liked their slacks and some of their pullover shirts. Mizuno had some awesome light jackets, really like the multi-color combos. Sadly, some other lucky person took down those prizes so this goes to the ponder list...

Will do, man. Impressed so far. Shipped out 10 minutes after I ordered and they Tweeted me to thank me for my order. Can't wait to get them.

those are some expensive shirts... holy crap.

those are some expensive shirts... holy crap.

Nah not really. Seems par for the course on golf shirts. Prices are closer to boutique prices but nothing too bad.

I love that pink shirt. It's so BRIGHT haha

I actually might pick that up after I get my christmas/birthday money coming up. I love bright shirts

Nah not really. Seems par for the course on golf shirts. Prices are closer to boutique prices but nothing too bad.

I love that pink shirt. It's so BRIGHT haha

I actually might pick that up after I get my christmas/birthday money coming up. I love bright shirts

Just make sure it has a big "H" on it, you know for good measure.

Just ordered 3 golf polos from Alial Fital. Got a pretty sweet deal too. Went with Fierce Island, Beirut Blue and Flying Salmon. Pretty stoked about these.

Those are some nice shirts!

Is that company that BVP wears? I really like his shirts.

Is that company that BVP wears? I really like his shirts.

Yes, it is. I have a few and like them a lot. What I like most about them is they are unique (never seen another on the course) and is a stand up company with a customer focus.

Each style is done in very limited batches and then they are gone. Made in the USA as well, not easy to find clothes that can say that anymore. Comes in a gift box and hand written letter thanking you for the purchase when you receive it.

Check them out here. http://www.alialfital.com

Last edited:
If ya' order from Alial Fital, put me or Bhilln down as a reference. I believe it nets you a discount and us a discount on our next order. #AFAmbassador

If ya' order from Alial Fital, put me or Bhilln down as a reference. I believe it nets you a discount and us a discount on our next order. #AFAmbassador

Good call, if anybody is thinking of ordering, use link below and will get you 10% off for the next 5 day's.

http://curebit.com/x/ge5Wl

Finally went to the mail and this is what I found from fairway styles! : )

ha4ybe3y.jpg

A sweet Sligo sweater and some awesome sleeves from swiftwick.

Finally went to the mail and this is what I found from fairway styles! : )

ha4ybe3y.jpg

A sweet Sligo sweater and some awesome sleeves from swiftwick.

SICK!! I have many envies!!! That's going to be an awesome sweater for December golf dude!

SICK!! I have many envies!!! That's going to be an awesome sweater for December golf dude!

That's what I thought too. And it was the last one they had so I had to buy it. Haha. It fits really good as well. Very happy with it.

Sick pickup topdogg

Show off your Puma outfit

Show off your Puma outfit

I didn't know for sure where to post these photos so I'd thought I'd start a Puma style thread!!!

I got my first entire Puma outfit and couldn't be happier, I love the shorts, polo and hat. I can't wait to add more Puma style. I'm super pumped to be a Puma Staffer for the 2013 Morgan Cup and wanted to get a jump on their amazing gear. I'm even going to find a pair of puma shoes for everyday work wear as well!!!

The whole outfit:
IMG_1715_zps35feffe4.jpg

I love the little pumas on all their stuff:
IMG_1716_zps53a2a28c.jpg

The USPDRY seems like some great tech:
IMG_1718_zps5344ff29.jpg

I love small details in clothes and the liner in these shorts doesn't disappoint!!!
IMG_1717_zpse69af43d.jpg

Typically people just post it in the clothes thread or what did you wear thread.

Nice outfit though, love puma gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back