What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I need some new Puma pants.... And some new shirts. And maybe some new shorts. Will have to keep an eye out for some good deals.

Do it!! Puma pants are sweet! That said, the tech plaids are kind of narrow. I vote you hit up a golf store and give them a try first buddy!

And some sleeves....

I expected that purchase to be made already!

Took advantage of some recent sales from our friends at Fairway Styles and picked up a new windshirt and belt.

evu2aqed.jpg

anuzuzyz.jpg

Sharp looking Sligo swag there!!

Love that windshirt bhillin.

Took advantage of some recent sales from our friends at Fairway Styles and picked up a new windshirt and belt.

anuzuzyz.jpg

My favourite belt of all time!! Nice selection man, that strap is going to last you a LONG time!

Just picked this up on sale from Fairway Styles.

vertical-grey-ogio12.jpg

Lunar Controls.

New for less than $60 shipped. Am I dumb for not having pulled the trigger already?

Lunar Controls.

New for less than $60 shipped. Am I dumb for not having pulled the trigger already?

You'll enjoy them cookie. Great shoe.

Solid pick-up Dan. After getting my first Sligo shirt last year and talking to the guys a couple of times, pretty much going to be the only tops I buy for now on.

Solid pick-up Dan. After getting my first Sligo shirt last year and talking to the guys a couple of times, pretty much going to be the only tops I buy for now on.

I always struggled finding a common size between the lines.. Troubles keeping the back of the shirt tucked in I guess.

Ready to try again this year though -- I'm a big fan of the smaller brands. Plus my Sligo belt collection is verging on silly.

Which one is next for you?

I always struggled finding a common size between the lines.. Troubles keeping the back of the shirt tucked in I guess.

Ready to try again this year though -- I'm a big fan of the smaller brands. Plus my Sligo belt collection is verging on silly.

That is my only gripe with the Sligo mediums. I can't keep them tucked in. I love how and where they fit everywhere else though. Just wish they were an inch longer.

Might wait for the Spring 13 line to come out. As much as I like the AW12 line, looking forward to the brighter colours of their Spring line.

How do their belts hold up?

That is my only gripe with the Sligo mediums. I can't keep them tucked in. I love how and where they fit everywhere else though. Just wish they were an inch longer.

I wish their cut was more athletic. Longer and more narrow. I'm not a big tank like some of you guys haha!

Might wait for the Spring 13 line to come out. As much as I like the AW12 line, looking forward to the brighter colours of their Spring line.

How do their belts hold up?

Solid man.. I wore the heck out the white one until it became horribly discoloured after a year or so.. Just bought a new strap and I'm set.

The big negative of their new belts, is that you can't change buckles without destroyed the strap. Really, REALLY disappointed about that.

Thanks man. Wouldn't be too much of a problem, just looking for a black belt.

I don't really have a problem with the length for some reason. I'm 6'0", 165lbs and small fits me just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back