The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that I think about it, yeah, I got my last biochem, and a couple microbiology classes this semester: virology FTW haha, I can't wait till this is over, oh wait. . .then 4 more years of Med school hahaha

Oooh. Good luck with that, lol.

now that I think about it, yeah, I got my last biochem, and a couple microbiology classes this semester: virology FTW haha, I can't wait till this is over, oh wait. . .then 4 more years of Med school hahaha

Yep. And of course you can't forget about your residency after that...

Yep. And of course you can't forget about your residency after that...

It takes FOREVER to become a doctor. Haha.

It takes FOREVER to become a doctor. Haha.

Basically it takes forever to get a license to PRACTICE a science. Pretty much a PITA when you think about it.

Tell me about it, I am graduating with a bachelors degree in microbiology a minor in biochem and then I'm going to medical school, I've always wanted to be a pediatrician, haha tons of school left for me, arydolphin is already on the other side of the river hahahaha

And I can't forget the residency haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Oregon Jack, now I can't get this out of my head.

In two days, at this time, I will be at 30k feet pretending I like flying.

Whew. Get it over with!!

Where are you going?

The West coast, for a wedding. I'm absolutely thrilled.............
so...you never fly. and you take one of the longest flights ...that sucks

so...you never fly. and you take one of the longest flights ...that sucks

Yeah man, should be a riot!! Hopefully I can just power through it. Maybe some liquid courage somewhere in there hahaha

Yeah man, should be a riot!! Hopefully I can just power through it. Maybe some liquid courage somewhere in there hahaha

Flying is awesome.

Student teachers make me sad for them. They always come in so gung ho with all of these thoughts about what education is and what they are going to do. They've yet to have their souls crushed by the government bureaucracy.

That's ok, it usually doesn't take them long to figure it out.

Student teachers make me sad for them. They always come in so gung ho with all of these thoughts about what education is and what they are going to do. They've yet to have their souls crushed by the government bureaucracy.

That's ok, it usually doesn't take them long to figure it out.

That just sounds so defeating dude. Im sad for that

That just sounds so defeating dude. Im sad for that

Its what it is.

"I'm going to do this, that, and this!"

"No you're not, you're going to teach for this test, like this, and if they don't score high enough you're canned."

my wife is deathly afraid. I just talk her through it. There are a lot of things I know about flying and one is that turbulence is like a car driving on a gravel road. and they know where the bad turbulence is and miss it.

I miss GG's Eric Cartman avatar. Random, I know.

I actually have an Eric Cartman "Respect my Authority" shirt that I sleep in, and I love it! I can bring him back, let me go do some searching for an image.
And it's back!

Thanks Oregon Jack, now I can't get this out of my head.

Im at school i cant see what video this is. Someone help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back