The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great line by ATL resident and Falcons fan friend that is with the PGA.

"Of course the Falcons win this weekend. Nobody named Hawks ever wins a big game in Atlanta"
That is priceless right there. I never even thought about that. Too funny.

Favre!!!!

Dont forget their playoff run in 1998 led by Randall Cunningham...but Dev knows who knocked us out of a Super Bowl...

Are we piling on the Vikings now? Seems a little redundant doesn't it.

Oh yeah! IF the pack beat San Fran, I would rather see them play at home but with it being Seattle, going on the road to play ATL doesn't sound too bad for me either. Should be a good game.

I would love to see SF come to the Georgia Dome for a winner goes to the Super Bowl game. That would be epic.

Great line by ATL resident and Falcons fan friend that is with the PGA.

"Of course the Falcons win this weekend. Nobody named Hawks ever wins a big game in Atlanta"

Hilarious.

They are supposed to be introducing Andy Reid as the Chiefs head coach shortly. No news expected on a GM, though it hasn't been ruled out.

Respect, Blu!

I mean the franchise has been a perennial underachiever and "could have been". To pile onto that seems way to easy. I have spent a lot of time around loud mouth Vikings fans. Nothin makes me happier than seeing them get a glimmer of hope and joy. Only to have the team do what it always does. Wilt.

Report out of Washington that RG3 has torn ACL and PCL and is expected to miss 14-18 months.

WRIC-TV in Richmond VA has now retracted the story. Now they are saying he needs more tests because the MRI was inconclusive due to the previous torn ACL.

WRIC-TV in Richmond VA has now retracted the story. Now they are saying he needs more tests because the MRI was inconclusive due to the previous torn ACL.

I hope for RGIII it isn't an ACL. Such a fun player to watch, would be a shame to see him go down for an extended period of time.

I mean the franchise has been a perennial underachiever and "could have been". To pile onto that seems way to easy. I have spent a lot of time around loud mouth Vikings fans. Nothin makes me happier than seeing them get a glimmer of hope and joy. Only to have the team do what it always does. Wilt.

I'll never be a loudmouthed Vikings fan. The fact that we got into the playoffs in the first place with Ponder under center and Harvin out on IR was a huge surprise to me. This past playoff game...not so much a surprise.

Not a surprise but Tony Sparano given the boot by the Jets. Let the Norv Turner rumors commence.

Not a surprise but Tony Sparano given the boot by the Jets. Let the Norv Turner rumors commence.

No big shocker, they may want to try and get some talent on offense or its not going to matter who the OC is lol

No big shocker, they may want to try and get some talent on offense or its not going to matter who the OC is lol

Jimmy's and Joe's, not X's and O's.

ESPN reporting that the Eagles are going to interview Lovie Smith for their head coaching vacancy.

ESPN reporting that the Eagles are going to interview Lovie Smith for their head coaching vacancy.
UGH! Not sure what he can do to help this team? Don't want a re-tred in here as coach.

He needs to be a DC somewhere IMO

Fans may quickly find out that maybe Mr. Reid was not as bad as they thought. :beat-up:

Id take Lovie as the DC in Cleveland, but wouldnt be excited for him as the HC. There are worse candidates out there for the HC (IMO), but would really like him as the DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back