The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be seeing Seattle in ATL next weekend. Go dirty birds!

Should be a good match up. ATL is a tough place to play will be interesting to see how Wilson handles that challenge.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

All in all, it was a fun 2 days of football IMO.

Ready for next weekend already.

Ugh, speak for yourself after last night...:sick: Stupid Joe Webb. Stupid Vikings.

Next weekend should have some great matchups, that's for sure.

Or KC. The best QB we ever had was drafted by Pittsburgh and got to us from Cleveland. We even took Steve Fuller ahead of Joe Montana in 1979. Go figure.
Ugh, I didn't realize it was that bad down there. You poor sons a b1tches! :D

I just became a permanent Russell Wilson fan with him sprinting down-field on that TD to throw a block. THAT is awesome.
Dude is a STUD! I loved seeing that play!

I can't wait to see GB vs. San Fran, that to me is the premier matchup of the 2nd round. I cannot wait to watch that one!

Stay classy guys. Not the most graceful exits on both sides.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

heck yeah it was. Even better chatting with you and drinking with JakeNation. Well rounded right thurr!

I can't wait to see GB vs. San Fran, that to me is the premier matchup of the 2nd round. I cannot wait to watch that one!

Frick, that game makes me nervous. Would have rather seen ATL 10 times out of 10.

Honestly there were a couple WC games I didn't care if I watched or not, but I can't wait to watch each game next weekend!

I guess Chip Kelly just wanted some free dinners from the Browns and Eagles. ESPN reporting he is staying at Oregon.

I guess Chip Kelly just wanted some free dinners from the Browns and Eagles. ESPN reporting he is staying at Oregon.

And Im ok with that, my Brownies need an NFL guy, along with a bunch of other things

Sounds amazingly similar to his "interviews" with the Bucs.

Dude just likes good food and is a chiseler apparently...haha

And Im ok with that, my Brownies need an NFL guy, along with a bunch of other things

I'm glad the Browns didnt go with Kelly. The personnel he would need to run his system would take a few years to compile, I like the momentum created this year. But who is to say Kelly just wasnt offered the job or the job he wanted with either team. I'd be proud of the new Browns ownership if they didnt just offer him everything he wanted.

I'm glad the Browns didnt go with Kelly. The personnel he would need to run his system would take a few years to compile, I like the momentum created this year. But who is to say Kelly just wasnt offered the job or the job he wanted with either team. I'd be proud of the new Browns ownership if they didnt just offer him everything he wanted.

They should have kept Shurmur. He had them headed in the right direction and they have some of the pieces in place to play the way you need to to win in the AFC North - Defense, Smash mouth running game.

I am sure he had some Interest in an NFL job. I just don't know why? He has a good thing going at Oregon for sure

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Have to wonder how much Kelly uses that for recruiting tactics?

I am sure he had some Interest in an NFL job. I just don't know why? He has a good thing going at Oregon for sure

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Agree here 100% I think his plan this whole time was to stay at Oregon but wanted to see what was out there for him in the NFL, if there was a perfect fit. IMO if he wins a National Title one of these years I think he will make the jump to the NFL the next season.

They should have kept Shurmur. He had them headed in the right direction and they have some of the pieces in place to play the way you need to to win in the AFC North - Defense, Smash mouth running game.

Cleveland fans were not too upset seeing him go, he made several head scratching decisions, clock management, etc. Good coach, just might of been in over his head as a HC.

Cleveland fans were not too upset seeing him go, he made several head scratching decisions, clock management, etc. Good coach, just might of been in over his head as a HC.

Ask the players. I saw a bunch of players interviewed towards the end of the season and to a man, they all said they hoped he would stay because they saw things turning around and didnt want to go backwards with a new coach. Having some sense of stability in the organization would be a good thing also.

Agree here 100% I think his plan this whole time was to stay at Oregon but wanted to see what was out there for him in the NFL, if there was a perfect fit. IMO if he wins a National Title one of these years I think he will make the jump to the NFL the next season.

FWIW, I think Oregon is in a bowl ban for 2013-2014 so the NC wont be this coming year.

Ask the players. I saw a bunch of players interviewed towards the end of the season and to a man, they all said they hoped he would stay because they saw things turning around and didnt want to go backwards with a new coach. Having some sense of stability in the organization would be a good thing also.

Of course they would say that, they all had jobs under Shurmer. With new leadership in the front office and a new HC, every position in the depth chart will get a fresh new look.

Of course they would say that, they all had jobs under Shurmer. With new leadership in the front office and a new HC, every position in the depth chart will get a fresh new look.

It's the same thing every year. When does it stop? Change coach and GM every year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back