Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone B330
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High Fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? High Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? 109
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? B330 thru a online chat

As a lefty this is one of the few testing opportunities I actually qualify for, us southpaws miss out on the majority of the club opportunities.

You mean like the ALL lefty testing we just did for SCOR wedges? :act-up:

Bridgestone and THP have really blown this testing opportunity out of the water. 100 people testing is awesome.

1. What balls do you currently play? Titleist ProV1
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid to high flight with a fade or draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? A pull hook
4. What is your driver swing speed? 105-106mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Last fitting was a month and a half ago and it fit me to the 330S.

1. What balls do you currently play? ProV1X, Callaway Hex Black, and during the winter Pinnacle gold (gold ball) they are easier to find under leaves.
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High with slight fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? 99-102
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? E6 and the B330-RX

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone B330
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High Fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? High Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? 109
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? B330 thru a online chat

As a lefty this is one of the few testing opportunities I actually qualify for, us southpaws miss out on the majority of the club opportunities.

Actually I think this testing is for right handed balls only.

1. What balls do you currently play?
Srixon Q Star
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?
Mid to high
3. What is your typical miss off the tee?
pull to the left
4. What is your driver swing speed?
Been a long time but... I'd say 108-111
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
No, I have not participated in either.

Thanks!

Count Me In!

1. What balls do you currently play? - Taylormade TP5
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? - High Launch
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? - Slight Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? - Anywhere from 90 to 105
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? - No I have not.

Actually I think this testing is for right handed balls only.

Shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did at this. I'm a lefty too.

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the wonderful forum members and we have another new testing project. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

Bridgestone-golf-logo.gif

The Balls
The beautiful part of this testing, is that it is all a mystery. The testers will each get a full dozen golf balls and outside of that, we cannot release any other information. Each tester will receive these balls before they hit stores.

Criteria

You must be able to play golf (either on course or indoor facility).
Up To 100 Forum Members will be selected to participate.

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test the balls out (minimum of once per week) and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings. The kicker here is that you will have to take all of your pictures as well as write all of your reviews, but you will NOT be able to post anything until the embargo date is released. The embargo date is 1/23/13 and reviews can be put up at that time. It should give golfers plenty of time to get some good testing in before reviewing is about to start. You must be on the forum to answer questions throughout the testing period as well as discuss the balls thoroughly.

This is long term testing and will need updates for a period of a couple of months. If you are looking for info on what forum testing feedback should look like, check out the forum testing example thread here.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone e5/e6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? HIGH
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 90 MPH
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? YES. e5/e6

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

Newsletter
If you sign up for the free THP Digital Newsletter that hits your inbox each month, you could find out about testing before anybody else. You can sign up by clicking on the Newsletter tab at the top of the page.

Sounds like a great opportunity.

TapAhoy!

Thank you THP and Bridgestone Golf for sponsoring this test. I would love to participate for testing.

Srixon Q star and Maxfli u4/x
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? 5-10 yards fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? block push to right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 100-105
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, E6 is the recommended ball for me.

1. What balls do you currently play? PRO V1x

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid height ball flight draw with the current driver shaft (most of the time.)

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? hook 3 of 4 misses, straight 1 of 4 misses. (the rest of the time)

4. What is your driver swing speed? 107 mph at Bridgestone fitting

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, Ball fitting October in Oregon, Tour B330

Sorry I am late for this. I have a teenager that is becoming more than a handful.
1. What balls do you currently play? Typically Penta TP5 r
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid heigth with a slight draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Fade
4. What is your driver swing speed? 105
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, online. Recommended ball was Tour B330-S

I would live to sign up for this but winter golf in Chicago is not enjoyable for me. Hopefully there will be another testing sign up come spring.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

WOW!!!! 100 Testers, I hope I get in on this one
1. What ball do you currently play? Callaway HEX Chrome
2.What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid
3.What is your typical miss off the tee? Hook
4.What is your driver swing speed? 90 MPH (very slow I know)
5.Have you gone through Bridgestone's ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, ehat was recommended? I did the online fitting and was recommended the Bridgesetone Tour B330-RX

Thanks to Bridgestone and THP for this awesome opportunity and your consideration

Last edited:
I recently won a year supply of balls, thanks for Bridgestone and THP. I was B-Fit for Tour B330-RX. I hope whatever I get to try out doesn't make me want have more balls than I need. I usually play my ball till I lose them or scuffed really-really badly.

I prefer to play Titlelist Pro V1 and I have a dozen which I use on a special course. Otherwise, I use MG Tour C4 or lost balls (Srixon, Callway, TM...anything that has a soft feel)
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? With the new driver, RBZ, higher than what I am used to (When struck correctly). I went from 9* to 10.5*
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Push shot or slight slice tail.
4. What is your driver swing speed? Under 105 MPH is what Bridgestone website tells me. I forget what Golfsmith said. I believe I swing harder indoor anyhow.
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I only went through Ball Selection and Tour B330 RX was recommended.

Thank you THP and Bridgestone!

1. What balls do you currently play? - Bridgestone 2011 E5 or TM Noodle Soft if it's cold out
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? - Straight and mid-flight
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? - Down the fairway and off to the right usually due to swing mechanics.
4. What is your driver swing speed? - Under 90
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? - Yes. E5 or E6.

Would love to test these.......

1) Nike 20XI-X
2) Mid-high fade (I'm a lefty) so it's right to left
3) Pull right, but pretty straight
4) Swingspeed: 97-102
5) Yes, Tour B-330

1. What balls do you currently play? Titleist Pro v1x or Bridgestone B330s
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? mid -high
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? hook
4. What is your driver swing speed? 105-110
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Bridgestone B330s

Thanks!

1. What balls do you currently play? Taylormade Penta TP5
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid flight
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Left, hook
4. What is your driver swing speed? 110-112
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes and it recomended B330

I'd love to help:
1. What balls do you currently play? ProV1 (regular, not x)
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? high draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? left
4. What is your driver swing speed? 90-100
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, online. B-330RXS

Hi just thought id ask before i sign up. Is this only open to to you guys over in the States? Thanks

Even though ball testing is like Kryptonite to my sanity:

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone e6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid-ish.
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? push right.
4. What is your driver swing speed? Right around 100, although I think with my improved transition, I might have gained a little.
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? e6's for this fitted brother!

Up to 100 testers, that is unreal. Thank's Bridgestone for supporting THP. Definitely gonna have to throw some twitter love your way.

Wow. This is gonna be a huge testing thread with that many testers.

I use Srixon Z Stars.

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?
I typically hit a fade, or a straight ball off the tee.

3. What is your typical miss off the tee?
I average a 22% miss rate to the right side (being a righty), so a slice/fade would be my miss as it is my highest miss percentage. (Left being 16%)

4. What is your driver swing speed?
On average I swing the driver around 105 - 110 mph.

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
I have not been to a live ball fitting, but have used the online B-Fit selection guide, and I was recommended the Tour B330-S.

Victoria means golf all year-round, so I'd be able to test way over the minimum. :smile-big:
Thank you :thp: and :bridgestone:!

I'm looking forward to seeing all the thoughts in this one. A dozen golf balls should really allow for some good thoughts.

Make me convert!

Make me convert!

1. What balls do you currently play? Rocketballz/NXT
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High-Mid Baby draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Snap Hook
4. What is your driver swing speed? 110-115
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Tried to but machine was down and Rude Dude Bridgestone Rep would not fix it.

1. What balls do you currently play? I currently play the Bridgestone E6/Srixon Q Star

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid to high ball flight

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Sometimes its a big slice and sometimes its just a little fade

4. What is your driver swing speed? I have no idea as I have never been fitted but I would guess 90-100 MPH

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have completed the onlne fitting (not the chat) and it was suggested that I use the E6.

Thank you THP and Bridgestone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back