Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What balls do you currently play?
Callaway Hex Black, Bridgestone B330-RX
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?
Mid to high ball flight.
3. What is your typical miss off the tee?
My typical miss is a slice
4. What is your driver swing speed?
100 mph according to the launch monitor, and swing speed stick
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
Yes,the online B-fit
recommended me to use the Bridgestone B330-RX

Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for such an awesome testing opportunity, I'm so excited about this one!!!

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone B330-RX and E-6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? mid high ball flight
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Push Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? 90-95
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Online B-Fit recommends E-6

Thanks THP and Bridgestone Golf for another great testing opportunity

1. What balls do you currently play? TM Tp3
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?--Mid to high launch
3. What is your typical miss off the tee?--left
4. What is your driver swing speed?--100+ avg
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?--I have, Bridgestone 330RX

This hit the home page today and we are going to keep it open for another day or so. Balls will be shipping very soon.

Titleist NXT Tour, Bridgestone E6

Low-Mid

Right

110mph

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
Online B-Fit Chat -> E6 Recommended or B330 RX

I really hope I am not 2 late. I have been reading this blog for a long time, but never subscribed to the forum. I would love to get into testing any/all golf equipment.

Thanks!

Another fantastic opportunity for a large selection of THP'ers to test some new equipment. A gret opportunity for everyone.

Here's my submission,

I am currently playing the Bridgestone e6 ball and have been for six months or so. For me it plays stupidly straight off the tee and reasonably long as well. Spin around the green is not the best with this ball, but that is to be expected and is not a major issue for me.

Mid-High straight ball flight. Well hit shots have a slight baby draw.

Typical miss for me is when it comes off the toe causing a slice. Hence the e6 which helps to minimise the "jungle" I have to play out of at my local course.

Driver swing speed was 99mph at my last fitting

Bridgestone's online ball fitting suggested the e6 ball for me. It was this funcationality from Bridgestone that got me to try the e6 in the first place, and I haven't looked back since :)

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone e6 or Callaway Hex Chrome (Chrome at the moment)
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? mid-high ball flight
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? block right
4. What is your driver swing speed? ~95-99 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? e6 or B-330RX

Why not, here goes nothing:

1. What balls do you currently play? I play Nike Vapor Black, Nike SFT and Nike NDX.

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid to high ball flight and a touch left to right if well struck.

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Right, slice usually

4. What is your driver swing speed? I have never been tested.

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? the e6

Thanks again THP for this great opportunity. Good luck all!

1. Pro V1
2. Mid
3. Typical miss is push right
4.Driver speed between 100-103
5. Ball recommended was B 330 RX

Last edited:
1. What balls do you currently play? Titleist PRO v1x
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 110
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? No

Look forward to being
PARt of the team!

I just joined the site, but I am anxious to dive into the forums. Hopefully my "newbie" status won't hamper my chances of being selected to participate in the testing.

1. What balls do you currently play? TaylorMade Penta TP5, Titleist ProV1
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid/High Trajectory
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slight hook
4. What is your driver swing speed? 95-100
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, I have gone through both a Bridgestone Ball fitting and the B-Fit Chat. I was recommended the Bridgestone B330 by the live fitting, and the Bridgestone B330 RX by the B-Fit Chat

I would really like to take part in this cuz I love Bstone balls. But with it being mid winter in NW Ohio I have to regrettably bow out. I look forward to the reviews.

1. What balls do you currently play? Taylormade Burner, TF Gamer
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High slight fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? pull slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? est 95
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Havent done that

1. What balls do you currently play? Maxfli U4, Prov1
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid high
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Fade/cut
4. What is your driver swing speed? 98mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? nope.

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone e6 or Titleist NXT Tour
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Slight Fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Straight Pull left or slice to right side.
4. What is your driver swing speed? about 100
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have a couple of years ago, and the E6 was the recommended ball.

Would love to help test these out - but I unfortunately won't be playing until at the very earliest Jan 23 on a trip to Florida - and then who knows after that! I love Bridgestone - and will absolutely be following this thread. Very much looking forward to the new line.

1. What balls do you currently play? Srixon QStar
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid Draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Hook
4. What is your driver swing speed? 116mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Online fitting - E6

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

1. What balls do you currently play? Titleist DT SoLo but just started gaming Bridgestone e6.

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Pull fade or Pull slice.

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice right.

4. What is your driver swing speed? 86-90 mph.

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Online ball fitting and was recommended the e6.

1. What balls do you currently play? Titleist ProV1x
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Wide right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 105
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Online...B330

1. What balls do you currently play? ProV 1x
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? I have a Lower ball flight with a slight fade on my good shots with driver. A draw with the 3w.
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? push fade is my biggest weakness followed pulls.
4. What is your driver swing speed? 110-115
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? B-330

1. What balls do you currently play? Titleist Pro-V1
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid to high ball flight
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? slice right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 104
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have done neither.

Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone e6 and B330RXS
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid to High
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? <100
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? B330RXS

1. What balls do you currently play? Callaway HEX Black
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Low to mid
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? super low ball flight
4. What is your driver swing speed? 120 mph+
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Tour B330-S

THP is the best!!!

AARRGGHH.... while this sounds like a great testing opportunity, I will sadly have to pass on this one as I am not released by my surgeon to hit balls yet.

Will this hellish nightmare ever end ?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back