Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I'm in. This is going to be both difficult and interesting. I will only have launch monitors and simulators to test with. I guess I will have a plethora of objective data.

Either way, it's go time.

I'm really looking forward to this! Thanks again to THP & Bridgestone for the opportunity!

I am both excited and honored to test these new balls. This will be my first THP testing. The knowledge I have gained based on reviews and other hackers help has been second to none. Thank you Bridgestone and THP

I also got the PM! Looking forward to the testing!

Big thanks to Bridgestone and THP for allowing me to participate in this ball testing. The testing will be fun. The testing thread should be epic.

I have to go to work, and congratulating 100 people is near impossible. So, an early and belated as well congratulations to our entire Bridgestone testing team. Looking forward to this one. Lets get to work, fellas!

Can't wait to see what's next in the Bridgestone line already full of great options. Thanks to Bridgestone and THP for the opportunity for so many of us here.

Thanks THP and Bridgestone. This is going to be a lot of fun. Can't imagine how much information there's going to be with all those different opinions and insights.

Can't wait to hear about these from all the testers!!!

I am super excited as I just read my pm from GolferGal. Thank you THP and Bridgestone, this will be my first equipment testing and I hope I can live up to the many great testers I have seen on here.

Wow, I just got my PM as well. I've never tested anything before either so I'm super excited!
! I too would like to thank THP and Bridgestone for this opportunity. I'm really looking forward to getting started!

It is really great seeing so many people that are very new to the forum being selected to test. Kudos to THP and Bridgestone. And a hearty congratulations to all the testers!

I got the good news this morning as well, beyond excited! This will be my first testing, so I'm looking forward to such a great opportunity.

thanks again to THP and Bridgestone!

Nothing for me sadly :(

Still very keen to hear everyone's thoughts on these balls, so please get your posts up as soon as the thread is made live :good:

This is going to be a fun one to follow, 100 testers putting these new balls through the ringer! A lot of new members too!!

This is going to one epic testing thread. The amount of data thats going to be collected is unreal. Can't wait to put these in play. I need to come up with some ideas for new comparison test.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I will do my best to give an objective review. THP and Bridgestone rock!

Long time wisher, first time tester. Can't wait to try and compare the new Bridgestone ball to my current Bridgestone ball.

It's amazing to see all the excitement on these. I can't wait to follow along with all the coverage and reviews.

Congrats to all you guys! I'm sure you will do a great job

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Thank you Bridgestone and THP for this opportunity.​

So excited to see i had a PM this morning. Cant wait to begin testing.

I would like to thank THP and Bridgestone for this opportunity.

This is going to be great. It's been an awesome day getting news about the testing I get to take part in as well as seeing other new equip news. I'm ready to do work on this test!

awesome to see all the excitement in here this morning. still unbelievable that 100 people are gonna be picked as testers. THP and Bridgestone taking it to another level.

Congrats to all the testers. This is going to be fun following.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back