Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your head up and stay active. JB did say earlier that there will be many more testing opportunities to come.
This. Be active, and your time will certainly come. There is always something around the corner here.

Congrats everyone!!

Congrats, everyone! I will be following this thread closely. Ball testing is a lot of fun. I'm sure it's even better when they are gracious enough to give out a whole dozen.

Thank you THP and Bridgestone!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Jman and many others are right. Just stay active man and good things will come I can assure you.

Big thanks to Bridgestone and THP for this cool opportunity to both try out new equipment as well as help out a company I believe in. I love this place!

HUGE thanks goes to Bridgestone and THP from me. I cannot wait to try out these balls and get the opportunity to share my thoughts.

I had a fantastic time with the chromax ball testing and his mystery testing will be just as amazing and even more unique, the mystery adds to the suspense! This will be a fantastic opportunity! Can't wait for the mystery

Very happy to be selected. Bridgestone has been a HUGE supporter of THP. I hope I can represent both THP and Bridgestone to the best of my ability in this testing. Excited to see what model is sent to me! :D

Tapping away on my S3

In Baby!

Can't wait.........................

J.

Congrats, everyone! I will be following this thread closely. Ball testing is a lot of fun. I'm sure it's even better when they are gracious enough to give out a whole dozen.

Exactly! Heck, with a dozen balls, had I been chosen as a tester, I'm pretty confident I could have got in two rounds of testing before losing all of them! haha.

Congrats to all of the people chosen for testing! I'll be following along to hear your thoughts.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

What a great way to start a Friday! Thank you THP and Bridgestone , very greatful for the opportunity!

Very Happy to be selected for my first THP test. This will be a lot of fun, thank you JB and GG!

I had like 50 posts in 2 days. Jw how much more active I have to be?

Post count doesnt necessarily dictate being active, though.

It's the first testing signup since you have joined, I went months after signing up before I tested anything. There are TONS of active posters here that are still waiting to test items.

Sour grapes are never a good look. Stick around, keep posting.It's bound to work out.

Post count doesnt necessarily dictate being active, though.

Exactly it's more about quality than quantity hah

Congrats guys! This is going to be some one of a kind testing with so many people doing this. Can't wait to see what is said.

Activity isn't short term, its long term. Stick around and keep at it.

Thanks guys I was just wondering not trying to sound bitter

Congrats to all the testers! This should be really interesting with this many people involved.

Best advice anyone can give is to just keep participating and you'll get your chance. I know I wasn't selected to test anything for quite some time after signing up.

Thanks guys I was just wondering not trying to sound bitter
No worries dude. Always another testing opportunity to sign up for. And remember, with this one, Bridgestone selected testers based on the info that was submitted in reply to the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back