If money was no object how much would change in your bag?

I can honestly say nothing. I need to update my witb a bit but for my game everything I have is perfect. I'm lucky enough to have a decent paying job and almost 0 debt (I could live just fine on a McDonald's salary if needed I've kept my debt so low) so money really isn't an object for me with golf. It's my one big hobby/expense. I actually spent more on it this year than my truck payment and mortgage thanks to saving money and making big down payments on purchases.

I would probably use the same heads but I would totally go through a fitting with them.

Now that this came back up, I'll post my current dream bag. This is in no way backed by fitting or anything logical. Just what I think would be coolest to have.

Titleist 913D3 w/ GD Tour AD-DJ6
Titleist 913Fd 15* w/ GD Tour AD-DJ7
Epon AF-901 Utility 19* w/ Nippon Modus3
Epon RF-551 4-8 irons w/ Nippon Modus3
SCOR 43 47 51 55 59
Bettinardi Tour Stock 1F custom putter

Would have to wait until I finished the $100,000 worth of lessons I'd take to determine what would change. :)

Today, I'd buy high-end custom putter and wedges.

Honestly, I think this is a tough question. I can't say nothing, because I haven't tried everything... But I'm happy with my bag how it is. I would get another 588 wedge to complete set and maybe experiment with some blade putters.

If Money was no option, I would visit the official Ping, Taylormade, Callaway, Titliest, Adams, and Nike (THE OVEN!!!) fitting centers and rent a stall for 3 days each.

I would have all the data emailed to Butch Harmon to help me sift through the gear and my thoughts on each as we chill in recliners on Augusta's #1 Tee Box and drink Dublin Dr Pepper as we discuss the pros and cons of the equipment.

I'd way his opinions with my own and if we had a disagreement I'd go with my gut feeling just b/c I can, and then secretly order his recommendation to go in my back up Bag. O and I'd have Ogio bag, cuz they are awesome looking.

I'd offer one of the MC staffers a ton of cash for their new SeeMore headcover!

This sounds fun too:

Cobra AMP Cell blue w/ Matrix TP6HD
Cobra AMP Cell 3 wood blue w/ Matrix TP7HD
Callaway X-Utility 18* w/ KBS Hybrid
Mizuno MP-64 4-7 MP69 8-PW w/ KBS C-Taper
Mizuno MPT4 50 54 58 w/ KBS Hirev
SeeMore X2

Everything except for the bag. . .I would go to golfTEC for a professional fitting, I would buy the stuff they recommend for my optimum performance.

Then I would go to a golf ball fitting from bridgestone golf, and get the balls they recommend.

I honestly don't have a preference club wise. If money were no option, I'd research the top club fitters within reasonable range of me, go to 3 of them, get fit for every club by each, then buy all 3 sets (assuming 3 different recommendations), play each for a week or two, then pick the pieces I like best and donate the rest to a high school.

If forc
ed to pick clubs right now, I'd go

Cov
ert driver
Rock
etballz 3w
Callaway X Utility
Miura irons
588 Black P
earl wedges
S
eeMore SB1

Nothing, but I'd hire a really good looking caddie to be on my bag :)

With all the new clubs offerings every 6 months I would have a new bag set up every few months. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd probably get a Scotty putter.

I think the question should really be 'If time and money were no object how much would you change your bag?' Simply because to try everything properly, with different shafts, lies, lofts, balls etc could take an eternity!

For me, it would be most of my bag.....

Add a driver
New set of irons / wedges
Possibly a putter

All this would be after hitting various clubs and then being fitted

Outside of the bag, I would quite fancy a cligear cart as well :smile:

How much would I change in my golf bag if money were no object? Everything... My bag would be a revolving door of new golf clubs along with repeated visits from old favorites.
Of course if money was no object, I'd also be trying out all of these new clubs on my own personal golf course as well!

If money was no object, I would go to the taylormade performance Labs and get a fitting, then I would spend months with GolfTEC, my game would change

I don't know what I'd change right this second to be honest with you. I've been pretty crazy with club purchases lately, but I'd definitely OEM more stuff for sure! Hmmm... Maybe try some SCOR wedges? I'd almost certainly go to a Studio B fitting... Can never have too many putters. Or drivers.

I would definitely be playing a heck of a lot more golf and maybe getting some lessons from a top coach (not that there's anything wrong with my teacher) or attending some sort of golf academy... I guess for me it would be more about having more free time than I do now to do more golf stuff.

Yeesh. I thought it was bad then. :alien: Kind of amusing considering my bag is almost entirely different at this point, just under a full year later. I still think that the biggest difference money would make to me golf wise, is how much time I'd have to spend on the range and course playing and practicing the game. I'd really like to go to a weekend clinic or two this year, but don't know if I can swing that or not. Definitely making some more golf trips this year though and hitting some courses that I don't normally get to play.

I think about this all the time. If money was no option I would have;

Callaway RazrFit Xtreme 10.5 w/ B. Asha 4X
Nike Covert Tour w/ B. Asha 4X
Matching 3 wood for both
Adams LS 5 wood w/ C. Kua
PING Anser 20* Hybrid w/ C. Kua
Titleist 712 MB 4-PW w/ C-Tapers
Nike VR Pro Blades 4-PW w/ C-Tapers
Current Wedges in 52, 56
Titleist SM4 BN in 52, 56
Scotty Cameron TEI3 Soul Stamp 35"
Bettinardi 2013 Queen B
Bettinardi DASS Step Blade

Needless to say, I've thought about it lol

All I would change is my driver head to a Covert and Stealfiber shafts i110cw.

Not sure if ive already posted here, but i'd only change my driver and maybe swap my R7 TP's for R9 TP's.

If money were no object, the content of my bag would not change but the location of the bag would. It would be with me in a winter home somewhere south of here, no further north than Naples.

Perfect answer Lefty!

TapAhoy!

I would be bagging these in graphite :thumb:
Callaway RAZR XF Irons

I have what I want.

However, I would probably have multiple sets of Wedges, multiple drivers, a new Bag every year and a new SeeMore Reserved Edition Putter every other year (Just to Look at)!

Back