If money was no object how much would change in your bag?

I probably wouldn't change too much. I'd probably replace my RBZ 3w with the Stage 2, try the new cleveland wedges even though I love my Mizunos, I'd also check out a few other putters, hybrids and shafts but overall I love my setup as is. My driver and irons are just perfect for me.

I wouldnt change anything, i'd just have alot more spares that I dont need because i bought on a whim... money (or lack of) provides that checks-and-balances

Have been gradually changing everything over the last few months.
Happy with all the changes I have made. It is silly though, I have spent the best part of a grand in that time but I still look for a cheaper golf ball!
So much of the game is played in the head and I am at my most confident stood over a titleist ball, but it can be the cheapest one.
Maybe I should pay for a ball fitting and then pay whatever the best ball for me costs.

Custom wedges, Cleveland, or I might give Scor a try.

I think about this all the time. If money was no option I would have;

Callaway RazrFit Xtreme 10.5 w/ B. Asha 4X
Nike Covert Tour w/ B. Asha 4X
Matching 3 wood for both
Adams LS 5 wood w/ C. Kua
PING Anser 20* Hybrid w/ C. Kua
Titleist 712 MB 4-PW w/ C-Tapers
Nike VR Pro Blades 4-PW w/ C-Tapers
Current Wedges in 52, 56
Titleist SM4 BN in 52, 56
Scotty Cameron TEI3 Soul Stamp 35"
Bettinardi 2013 Queen B
Bettinardi DASS Step Blade

Needless to say, I've thought about it lol
Well...I've crossed one off of my dream set lol. In all honesty though, I'm very happy with my current set up right now. The only thing I'm dreaming of now is a new putter. The Tei3 Soul Stamp or the Queen B. But ill always want new putters lol. The 712 MB's or VR Pro Blades would be nice, but I'm happy with my AP2's. I think they feel better than the MB's when you really go after it. Oh and I wish I could have a Titleist Mid Staff Bag. Those are beautiful

Back