If money was no object how much would change in your bag?

Every club would change. I would test everything out there and be fitted for what gave me the best numbers

Nike VR_S Covert driver & 3 wood, Adams Idea Tech V4 hybrid set, Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel wedges & I'd keep my same putter

My bag is pretty much new now, so as it looks like the weather is improving, I'll find out soon enough if the changes were the right ones! I am waiting for all of the OEMS to release their 2013 offerings in the UK and having a fitting at the Belfry to select one. Then in the back of my mind is the fact that the putter has been there for a while.....if money was no object and I had any sense I would be living somewhere with a better climate, playing every day instead of working and giving a top name coach some cash.....

Irons and wedges would be the only things that would be changing.

I would have a pro level fitted set of game improvement clubs with a Garmin G6 GPS and a Bushnell rangefinder. I would also change up the balls I use to a tour level ball.

I would get fitted for irons for sure, that might help bring some consistency to my game based on my currents.

RBZ Stage 2 driver and a set of X-Hot irons.

If I had money, I'd game the Xforged Irons right away and some new woods. I've never been a distance junkie but I can't help feeling like I'm missing out on some real performance that's out there.

If I hadn't found THP I'd probably be playing whatever the guys at GolfTown told me to buy.

Id
eal bag now:
All custom fit to go in 15 yard increments from 80 up to 230 yards. Might go Mashie hybrid for my 185 iron

Cov
ert Driver (Hopefully I like it Thursday)~270
Stag
e 2 3w ~250
X Prototyp
e utilities 200/215/230
X Forg
ed irons 185/170/155
588 W
edges PW to 64° 140/125/110/95/80
Ridiculously
expensive custom putter (Crocodile skin oversize grip, platinum shaft, white gold head with White Ice insert)

Ah, I dr
eamed a dream :) Can't even buy the utilities here in Canada :(

I would love to have a TM R1 Driver, other than that I'm pretty satisfied with my set.

I would get fitted and change every club in my bag except my putter... oh and a new bag.

Driver: Callaway Razr Fit Extreme 10.5 with a Miyazaki JDL Series Stiff Shaft
Woods: Callaway Razr Fit 3 Wood(keep the same)
Hybrids: Callaway X Utility Irons 18 & 21
Irons: Callaway X Forged Irons(2013) with KBS Tour Shafts
Wedges: SCOR 52, 56, 60
Putter: Maybe a different bettinardi, but doubt it Id Probably Keep the Bettinardi CC Series

i'd change my whole bag.... i'm ready for some new clubs.

I like what I have, but would probably spend it on more golf clothes..

I would get some new irons, hybrids, fwy woods ll with custom shafts that best fit my swing.. I'd keep my driver and putter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'd probably change everything. Not because I necessarily need to but because it would be fun.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

I really like what I have. The only changes I might make is a different driver, and the Miyazaki B'Asha shaft. and new shafts in my wedges...perhaps the KBS hi-spin shafts for them. Other than that, I'm 100 percent happy with my bag.

Dan

The only thing I would imagine doing different is getting fit for shafts in my 3 wood and hybrid. Most of the other clubs are as perfect as I could want.

Although the X Forged irons are so gorgeous I wouldn't kick them out of bed.

Probably Mashie fairway and hybrids, Ping i20 or Titleist AP1 or AP2, Scor wedges, and Bushnell Tour V2 Slope rangefinder.

I would try something new every month until the new stuff came out and start over. Driver this month, fairways next month, wedges and so on.

Get every thing gold plated Bling Bling :clap:

I would probable get a full bag shaft fitting

Even with the ups and downs as of late due to weather and working about 5 extra days a month to pay more in taxes (yayyyyyy meeeee) I still don't think I'd change a thing. I might throw a few exotic shafts in there to try out BUT honestly I can afford them now, I just don't because I don't think they'll help me out enough to warrant the expense.

Dream bag would probably be my Clicgear B3 and it would consist of:

Driver: uDesign orange Razr Fit head with Tour AD shaft
FW: Callaway X-Hot 4 and 7 with custom fit shafts
Irons: Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-PW with KBS Tour 90 or PX 95's.
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54 CB, 58 MB chrome
Putter: Scameron GoLo Mallet

Leupold GX4i Laser Rangefinder

**Anyone know where I can try to find a Razr Fit uDesign head in orange?

Alright, here's my dream bag right now Top to bottom after releases and Countless Testing:

Driver: Callaway X-Hot 8.5* Diamana 'ahina 72X
Fairway Wood: Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 14.5* (adjusted to 13*) Rocketfuel 80X
Hybrids: Adams Super LS 17* and 19* Kuro Kage 80X
Irons: Cleveland 588 TC 4-9 KBS Tour X
Wedges: 588 RTX 48 (bent to 47), 54 (bent to 53), 60 (bent to 59).
Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider S 35"
Ball: Srixon Z-Star

The reason all my wedges are bent up a degree was that my coach actually did it for me with a Vokey and I could spin it better with a degree up.

Back