What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means I can't bring myself to say. It was an impulse buy.

I saw that on twitter Ary, congrats! I would have replied, but, well....nevermind. I love that people assume that I'm going to flip out when I've said multiple times I really like the GoLo and have rolled it many times on course actually. I don't like the Scotty cultist blowhards, and there are a LOT of those out there.

Nice! You get a good deal on it?

It was funny, I rolled one the other day and liked it a good bit in the golf store. Then I saw one on eBay that already had a white sightline painted on where it is normally black, which is what I had wanted to do anyways with it, so I pounced on it. Got it for $225 shipped, and the description said the guy had barely played it, so I thought it was a decent deal. I'm probably going to put some heavier weights in it, may go for more customization if I like it and get blue paintfill for all of the places where it is red right now.

He's turned into a teaser. At least JB gives us a hint if he posts anything at all. Lol. You'll learn.

Nice purchase! I also hit the 910 better than the 913, just goes to show that it doesnt have to be brand new to work.
I technically didn't buy a thing.

Walked into Golf Galaxy after a week of pondering a driver. Wanted to hit a couple more. I've hit everything new from Covert, both Cally's, 913, Amp Cell, Speedline, R1 and RbZ Stage 2. I narrowed it down to the Covert, Amp Cell and 913. Walk into GG today and wanted to hit those 3 and make my decision. Heart was set on Covert..

Hit all 3 and in order, 913, Amp Cell and then Covert as far as consistency and feel combined. Guy goes and gets me a 910D3 with Diamana Kai'li 65 and tells me to give it a whack. Literally pured 15 shots back to back.

Felt better than the 913 and was $100 cheaper. So that knocked the 913 from the list. So final decision came down to 910, Amp Cell and Covert.

needless to say, by complete shock, I am a proud owner of a Titleist 910D3. For one time buying a driver, I did not second guess my decision. Got fit and swung everything possible. Walked out absolutely loving my decision even though it is an "old" driver.

get the grip put on and the girlfriend walks to the back with a bag in hand and I assume its a Michaels craft store bag. Well, it's not... It's a brand spanking new pair of Gray and Yellow AdiZero's!!!!!! That's not it...

get to the front counter for checkout... Total for driver and stuff comes to $323 and she says, I will be paying cash for this to the clerk. Walked out with 910 and Adizero's all as a gift from the lady!!!

It was funny, I rolled one the other day and liked it a good bit in the golf store. Then I saw one on eBay that already had a white sightline painted on where it is normally black, which is what I had wanted to do anyways with it, so I pounced on it. Got it for $225 shipped, and the description said the guy had barely played it, so I thought it was a decent deal. I'm probably going to put some heavier weights in it, may go for more customization if I like it and get blue paintfill for all of the places where it is red right now.
That is a solid deal. Nice buy, Ary!

Weak sauce, dude.

You've got my number broski. Haha

Ary, nice dude. I like that head alot, and the deeper milling lends a lot to its soft feel/sound. Very cool.

Have liked rolling them at the B&M's, what a great deal! Look forward to how you customize it, that model just looks and rolls well in my eye.

Got the go ahead from the wife and pulled the trigger on some 2012 Nike VRS iron set 3 - PW with True Temper stiff shafts. My current set are Taylormade Burner Steele bought back in either 99 or 2000. Now im finnaly up to date with my equipment. On to the waiting game to take delivery.

You'll love 'me, I bought the 4-AW yesterday.

You'll love 'me, I bought the 4-AW yesterday.

Lol. No, I dont love you... but I know I'll love them.

I was looking for this set for a while with the 3 iron instead of with the GW or AW. Cant wait to get it!

Scooped up a TM '11 Rescue 18* on eBay. Mint with headcover for $67.50 shipped. :shock:

I just purchased a Vokey Sand Wedge 56-8. Hopefully I like it, because I really like my Taylor Made RAC.

Nice buy, I am liking my RAC tp gap wedge that Oregon jack gave me, it's a solid club

Just order two Adams idea super hybrid LS (19* & 22*) shipping to Taiwan.
Can't to try them!

2 sligo shirts, a size smaller than last time! and a pair of adidas pants all 50% off clearance prices

6evuje2e.jpg

I got a real good look at those adidas pants the last time I was in there man, I think they are sweet!!! Great looking shirts too!

Rumour has it "I" bought a pair of Lunar Controls yesterday for real cheap!!! Looking forward to high fiving Deano later this week for giving me the heads up!

Thanks man and congrats on the new Nike's u will soon have

B-Stone Irons, B-Stone Bag, B-Stone Fairway, B-Stone Balls. :clapp:

Will post pics when they all come in.

Nice!! What bag?

Very very nice!

Nice!! What bag?

A used offering off the the bay. Looks like last years or the year before Tour stand bag Black Yellow Silver.

WOW! Some SERIOUS Bridgestone bag changes! Tell us more.

DPC's with DGTI X100's. Bstone J38 15* w/NV 85-X, B330, oh and a RocketBallz 3Hybrid with a NV 105-X

Just ordered me a new odyssey backstryke blade!!!! Stoked!!!

Sweet! Congrats!

Didn't buy them today, but they arrived:
Bushnell V2 Slope
Scor 52* with G9 graphite

Sold my old driver, FW and putter.

Bought a Method 003 and Mashie 15.5* and a Nike umbrella. Pretty stoked to get the Method.

Sligo "Richmond"

And something to match this:
mu6edety.jpg

For the price, if have been a clown to say no. Once a ho, always a ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back