Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I despised the dynalights. Not good at all for me.

I despised the dynalights. Not good at all for me.

I can't find any good data on the stock shafts with my Steve Jobs phone. I thought i saw dynalights. Today I find XPs. I can't see the dynalights being the stock shaft with those iron.

Oh if I had some extra spending money there would be a Cleveland Staff bag on its way. I found a local deal on craigslist for a STEAL.

I can't find any good data on the stock shafts with my Steve Jobs phone. I thought i saw dynalights. Today I find XPs. I can't see the dynalights being the stock shaft with those iron.

I just got irons with the Dynalite XP's. I will let you know how I like them

Depends on what weight you want to play in an iron shaft. In the heavier weights, KBS Tour launches pretty high in that range. In lighter weight ranges, Nippon shafts and KBS 90 have higher launch. I'll try to find a chart later today on this topic

Sent from Tapatalk

Quoting myself, but I don't care. Here are the 2 iron shaft performance charts I was looking for:

8439139298_031b4dea57_c.jpg

8438052189_fe3fc1fb26_c.jpg

I've got my eye on some Project X Flighted. I live what's happening today.

If the weather let's up might be heading to galaxy to take advantage of the 50% trade in bonus, probably a driver...maybe amp cell or extreme

I'm pondering everything on this rack

y7e9ahyt.jpg

If the weather let's up might be heading to galaxy to take advantage of the 50% trade in bonus, probably a driver...maybe amp cell or extreme

50 percent trade in bonus is only if you buy a new TM club. It's a launch weekend bonus. Didn't stop me from choosing the Amp Cell over both of the TM offerings.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

50 percent trade in bonus is only if you buy a new TM club. It's a launch weekend bonus. Didn't stop me from choosing the Amp Cell over both of the TM offerings.

I'm hoping they have something similar for the Covert launch

Over the last 3 days, I have made a complete 180 on my first impressions of the R1, and my interest in the Stage 2 3 and 5 woods have only gotten stronger. I just might end up with a TM top end of the bag this year.

I need to get my swing tuned in, then head to GG for initial testing of all heads, and ultimately to a Performance Lab for the real fitting. I am impatient, but I'm forcing myself to wait a bit before I buy anything.

Notice some nice Ping Gorge wedges in there.

Yeah they were nice, I'm pondering some sort of 60 wedge because I have a nice 56 and 50, I'm missing out on a lob wedge though. Dang all this stuff is on sale, this dealer dropped all his golf lines this year because dicks sporting goods moved in across the street so all the taylormade stuff is 20% off, so is the Adams ping and Cleveland atuff

No, in the golf digest is an insert for golf galaxy, any item that is a gold on the hot list

Chunky, which Covert did you end up with?

Have not purchased yet but I will be getting the Performance model. Need to talk to the GG dude and see which shaft I was hitting

Have not purchased yet but I will be getting the Performance model. Need to talk to the GG dude and see which shaft I was hitting
Wait I though you were Xhot?

Why am I staring at #9 heads. I can't putt well with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back