NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grade school like punctuation!!!!! And new sentences??!!!??!!! Honestly, you're posts are unreadable. I know you have been told that before. Its constructive criticism, not an attack.

You know whats funny, i am posting quick replies, i am not writing apaper for my teacher in school. I do not care if I put !!!!!!!! why do you?????? Does that hurt you that much or bother you? If so you got some bigger problems then me worrying about hockey. I was a straight A student in school and all the hardest classes at that and Match , Science, and English were my best subjects.

I am not on here to impress people with my skills of punctuation and proper placing of certain thing such as a comma or a question mark. I think you need to lay off me man, on the real all you do more then anyone pretty much is ride my case, it is crazy, do you have nothing better to do! Yes grade school comments my man are what you put up with half the things you say and I am sick and tired of not being able to come into a thread and talk without you and some others getting on me...I did nothing tonight at all....seriously grow up! Whats funny is this is the only thread I have this problem in ever other then maybe a heated discussion where others are arguing as well! O yea, have you ever read a book with little small fine print? If so how can you not read what I write that is not my problem and most of these comments are not that long...so if you cannot read these, how in the lords name did you ever read a book?

No, he has da BAGGEST FI HOL EVUR and his team scores enough to win games.

Right. Goals against and save percentage. Only two stats that matter for a goalie. It's like total driving on the PGA Tour.

Right. Goals against and save percentage. Only two stats that matter for a goalie. It's like total driving on the PGA Tour.

I think those were covered about 100 pages ago. Not incredible.

I think a goalie should make saves and not allow goals. Does Bryz.......lov do that?

I am going to say this now to you blu and thainer and anyone else, you guys are as blind as a bat as and obviously hear nothing when I watch these games all i hear is how they would not have won the game if it wasnt for Bryzgalov saving 38 of 39 shots......seriously.....dont make me start bashging the goalies you all think are awesome because I can pick them apart as well!

I think those were covered about 100 pages ago. Not incredible.

That was a dumb comment and not true as Tiger can miss over half the fairways 4 rounds in a row and still win a tournament! The W is the most important stat! Point Blank!

I am going to say this now to you blu and thainer and anyone else, you guys are as blind as a bat as and obviously hear nothing when I watch these games all i hear is how they would not have won the game if it wasnt for Bryzgalov saving 38 of 39 shots......seriously.....dont make me start bashging the goalies you all think are awesome because I can pick them apart as well!

Stopping 38/39 shots doesn't lead to a .915 sv% and a 2.6 GAA.

HE ISN'T STOPPING 38/39 every game. He's played 11 games and let in 25 goals. That's a lot!

You know whats funny, i am posting quick replies, i am not writing apaper for my teacher in school. I do not care if I put !!!!!!!! why do you?????? Does that hurt you that much or bother you? If so you got some bigger problems then me worrying about hockey. I was a straight A student in school and all the hardest classes at that and Match , Science, and English were my best subjects.

I am not on here to impress people with my skills of punctuation and proper placing of certain thing such as a comma or a question mark. I think you need to lay off me man, on the real all you do more then anyone pretty much is ride my case, it is crazy, do you have nothing better to do! Yes grade school comments my man are what you put up with half the things you say and I am sick and tired of not being able to come into a thread and talk without you and some others getting on me...I did nothing tonight at all....seriously grow up! Whats funny is this is the only thread I have this problem in ever other then maybe a heated discussion where others are arguing as well! O yea, have you ever read a book with little small fine print? If so how can you not read what I write that is not my problem and most of these comments are not that long...so if you cannot read these, how in the lords name did you ever read a book?

You're posts are impossible to read. I literally dont read them. Books, use punctuation, sentences and paragraphs. You just type gibberish.

That was a dumb comment and not true as Tiger can miss over half the fairways 4 rounds in a row and still win a tournament! The W is the most important stat! Point Blank!

A dumb comment that I posted his other stats 100 pages ago? That seems a bit harsh dude.. What's dumb about posting stats?

Honest question.. Chris Osgood is 10th all time in career regular season wins.. Was he an elite goalie?

You're inability to have a mature conversation without name calling is part of the reason no one takes you seriously in this thread.

Stopping 38/39 shots doesn't lead to a .915 sv% and a 2.6 GAA.

HE ISN'T STOPPING 38/39 every game. He's played 11 games and let in 25 goals. That's a lot!

Yea with his first 5 games having a team out of sync with no D

Dude. I haven't watched an NHL game in over a year. I like hockey. I watch more Badger hockey.

But if he is letting in a lot of goals, and not stopped shots, then he isn't a good goalie. His team can be winning. That makes him part of a good team. But that doesn't make him a good goalie by association.

A dumb comment that I posted his other stats 100 pages ago? That seems a bit harsh dude.. What's dumb about posting stats?

Honest question.. Chris Osgood is 10th all time in career regular season wins.. Was he an elite goalie?

Chris Osgood didn't do jack when he was a Blue. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

You're inability to have a mature conversation without name calling is part of the reason no one takes you seriously in this thread.

Nobody is name calling, saying a comment was a dumb comment is not name calling, and you think I care if you take me seriously? I played hockey and you what....watch it?.....O yea Wins dont matter.....I will remember that about Tiger and Jack and all the greats that Wins dont matter their stats do.

Chris Osgood didn't do jack when he was a Blue. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

haha so bad... He enjoyed years behind a ridiculously good Detroit team. They could have had tin tin in net and still won Cups.

Nobody is name calling, saying a comment was a dumb comment is not name calling, and you think I care if you take me seriously? I played hockey and you what....watch it?.....O yea Wins dont matter.....I will remember that about Tiger and Jack and all the greats that Wins dont matter their stats do.

Golf is an individual sport. Hockey is not. You're logic is unreal man.

Wins in an individual sport matter, wins in team sports doesn't.

You know who has the same amount of wins this season as bryzgalpv? Brayden Coburn. Best defenseman in the NHL hands down.

haha so bad... He enjoyed years behind a ridiculously good Detroit team. They could have had tin tin in net and still won Cups.

Exactly. Elite goaltenders change games. Marty Brodeur. Dominic Hasek in Buffalo. Just to name a couple. Osgood stunk royally in St. Louis, and truth be told, probably tarnished his career by doing that 1 year trip there.

Hey Flykix, who are the best set of brothers ever to play the ga,e? Sedins? Staals?

That would be in opinion now wouldnt it....and none you said....more like the Esposito , or Machovlich or even the Richard brothers or dennis and Bobby Hull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back