The Taste [Spoilers]

Tonight it gets interesting.

It would be awesome if Diane slipped and fell and hit her head.

I am annoyed. DVR is acting funky, and reset and didnt record. I get to watch the final 10 minutes. How awesome.

A great episode, I can't believe that girl can go from winning to the bottom. I guess that what makes her a non professional chef. But the kicker is I've tasted a bunch of great food from people in their own homes and some really bad in restaurants.

Haha... I was hoping the same thing!!!

A great episode, I can't believe that girl can go from winning to the bottom. I guess that what makes her a non professional chef. But the kicker is I've tasted a bunch of great food from people in their own homes and some really bad in restaurants.
She put cheddar cheese on sheperds pie.

She'd bounce off the ground...hehe

I hope the competition get's a little more serious down the road vs. entertaining, but I love the format, having a judge be able to send home one of their own is a great twist!

I honestly think some of these people don't even know how to cook, some of the combinations or execution is way off. But I love the idea of making them pair a dish with a wine.

Nigella is such a...

Can someone please help Brian Malarkey with his wardrobe? I though the PeeWee Herman look went out with the theater incident.

Can someone please help Brian Malarkey with his wardrobe? I though the PeeWee Herman look went out with the theater incident.

Agreed Duey.

I've still never even had good grits. Looked pretty good though.

Need to come to Georgia and get some really good grits, Jman.

I find it hard to believe these guys, all major food service industry experts, had to even think twice about sending Huda home. She served them raw chicken because she ran out of time? That's not just gross, but dangerous.

I find it hard to believe these guys, all major food service industry experts, had to even think twice about sending Huda home. She served them raw chicken because she ran out of time? That's not just gross, but dangerous.

Agree Duey. I was still hoping Diane went home.

Agree Duey. I was still hoping Diane went home.

Yea, they kind of pander to her for some reason. I want to see more imagination and creativity from them.

Yea, they kind of pander to her for some reason. I want to see more imagination and creativity from them.
Anthony likes her and the way she looks

New episode tonight, looking forward to it.

Back