The Taste [Spoilers]

I really didn't enjoy all the odd cut products used but wow Anthony's team sure took a hit this week, I'll be curious to see what the competition setup is like when there are less and less competitors!

Seems like Uno had a very distinctive style of cooking. I wonder if Malarkey and the other judges were able to identify her food by flavor profile and target her?

I drives me nuts seeing Sarah cook with her hair all hanging down over the food.

I drives me nuts seeing Sarah cook with her hair all hanging down over the food.
There has to be some sex appeal or some would watch. This isn't flying in a real kitchen

IM watching, but started 30 minutes late so catching up now.

There has to be some sex appeal or some would watch. This isn't flying in a real kitchen

She's plenty nice to look at, guess she would catch a hair in those small spoons, lol.

I like nothing they made, but it all looks good.

She's plenty nice to look at, guess she would catch a hair in those small spoons, lol.

I like nothing they made, but it all looks good.
Some of these dishes are way over the top. Lauren is gone

Diane is the choose. Who is McCardy or what ever his name is? Never heard of him before this show. The other three I know

Diane is the choose. Who is McCardy or what ever his name is? Never heard of him before this show. The other three I know

Guess I don't know, I have paid more attention to the ladies.

Poor JB, lol.

I think this has to be one of the best structures for a cooking show I've seen a while, the blind tasting is awesome. It should have been Malarky vs Ludo in the final though!

Back