The Taste [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure how or why, but GG and I are really enjoying this one so far.

I have been watching this as well. Intrigued, for sure.

I think the have been casting off some quality folks off quickly, instead of being willing to work with them a bit to get their food where it needs to be.

Forgot all about this, gotta set the remainder to record since the Doc wants to watch something else.

• Admin
I have been watching this as well. Intrigued, for sure.

I think the have been casting off some quality folks off quickly, instead of being willing to work with them a bit to get their food where it needs to be.

I know we said the same thing, but tonight the teams get filled, so it will fill up. So intriguing. Plus I already don't like Malarkey...haha

Now I want Shrimp & Grits. Great.

This show has been fun to watch so far, but I'll watch anything Anthony Bourdain does.

Liz has this on and I was like "What the heck is this", lol. She watched last week and got into it, so guess I will too.

I've still never even had good grits. Looked pretty good though.
2013 Outing. I will make you some incredible cheese grits. It's a must.

2013 Outing. I will make you some incredible cheese grits. It's a must.

Between this offer and Freddies red beans & rice...I'm excited! haha

I like this show, I'm watching now. I wish the judges would put personal taste a side and pick the good chef. AB is not free with his botes

Not sure how or why, but GG and I are really enjoying this one so far.

Anthony Bourdain sold himself out to these judging shows, but hopefully he can keep it amusing and lighthearted.

See, I think that guy was a good chef. Knew his food, knew his styles and flavors, and didnt get picked. Interesting.

I cant believe they let that seafood sausage guy through. They all loved his food.

I cant believe they let that seafood sausage guy through. They all loved his food.
Exactly! Guy was a perfect example of someone they could take under their wing and work with and train a bit. He obviously knew his way around a kitchen.

That's what I mean! Some if these guys can really cook

Put Gordon Ramsey on this show, and it becomes amazing.

Exactly! Guy was a perfect example of someone they could take under their wing and work with and train a bit. He obviously knew his way around a kitchen.

Its got to be so hard to be choosing. At the beginning you say "Man there are so many left, I dont want to waste one" and by the end you are saying "I only have 1 spot left, do I love this". So hard.

This guy needs to stick with cooking and let the recording gig go.

Matt Williams wife sighting.

Back