What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. #BeastMode

This shows how you can see distances in from distances off the tee, and that can be moved wherever you want to on the hole..

30060090.jpg

nice almost have me pondering Dan hahahaha

Yeah.. #BeastMode

This shows how you can see distances in from distances off the tee, and that can be moved wherever you want to on the hole..

30060090.jpg
Hoping I'm eligible for that too, no issues with my current one...except not being able to find the car charger adapter lol

Ordered some J40 DPC's. First time an iron has ever truly captivated and excited me.

nice almost have me pondering Dan hahahaha

Seriously man, I wouldn't blame you if you did... When you tilt it sideways it looks like this:

side-view1.jpg

Shows front middle back and then the blue which you can move again. It also shows notable levels in the green on many courses. Unreal.

Hoping I'm eligible for that too, no issues with my current one...except not being able to find the car charger adapter lol

Textbook user error.

Got some pop up protectors for the beautiful Amp Cell on the way... No mishaps on that beauty.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Got some pop up protectors for the beautiful Amp Cell on the way... No mishaps on that beauty.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

That didn't take long at all

First post, so I guess I'll start here!

Upgraded from my Callaway X-12's to some nice and shiny Adams idea tech v4's! Got the 4 and 5 hybrids, 6-GW forged. Also snagged a Cleveland 588 black pearl, all for $900 from the local golf shop. Hit two rounds with them in the mud, but I can't wait to check them out on a nice, sunny day.

A pair of white/silver Adidas Tour 360 ATVs today and two pair of Snake Eyes slacks the day before in black and white.

Miura CB501's 4-PW bent 2* weak 3* up with Nippon 1050's Stiff soft stepped. Sky Blue Iomic grips with Lime green and sky blue ringed ferrules.
Miura 54* and 59* wedges, same grips and ferrules as above but with Nippon 1150's
Titleist 17* and 21* 913h, same grips and ferrules as above.

Miura CB501's 4-PW bent 2* weak 3* up with Nippon 1050's Stiff soft stepped. Sky Blue Iomic grips with Lime green and sky blue ringed ferrules.
Miura 54* and 59* wedges, same grips and ferrules as above but with Nippon 1150's
Titleist 17* and 21* 913h, same grips and ferrules as above.

Very nice! What does 2* weak put your PW at in that set?

Very nice! What does 2* weak put your PW at in that set?
Thanks man. Comes in next week, will post pics then. Will put my PW at 49*. I hit the ball further than I'd like but not high enough. Working with my fitter, this just worked better. We also needed to get rid of the little bit of offset these clubs have. Making them weaker did this.

Thanks man. Comes in next week, will post pics then. Will put my PW at 49*. I hit the ball further than I'd like but not high enough. Working with my fitter, this just worked better. We also needed to get rid of the little bit of offset these clubs have. Making them weaker did this.
Awesome. The J40's I just ordered are going to be 2* weak as well putting my PW @ 48*. I think that's a great place for a PW to be.

Bought and installed a SuperStroke Mid 2.0 putter grip.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Awesome. The J40's I just ordered are going to be 2* weak as well putting my PW @ 48*. I think that's a great place for a PW to be.
Congrats man! I like the more traditional lofts that we both have. No need to hit a pw 140 yards. That's what a 9i is for.

Got a free secret grip installed today on my 7 iron. Does that count as buying??? Well afterwards I took it to the PGA Tour Super Store and hit balls with it on the simulator. I hit 57 shots with it and hit the green on every shot! The pull hooks that I had are gone. I think I might need to plunk down the cash and put these on all of my irons......

Got a free secret grip installed today on my 7 iron. Does that count as buying??? Well afterwards I took it to the PGA Tour Super Store and hit balls with it on the simulator. I hit 57 shots with it and hit the green on every shot! The pull hooks that I had are gone. I think I might need to plunk down the cash and put these on all of my irons......
Whats the secret grip?

Today I bought and installed my new Lamkin Orange REL 3Gen Midsize grips...Love em! SF Giants orange for another World Series Title!

Whats the secret grip?

Grip with a weight in it, I forget who makes them starts with a B, they make heavy clubs I wanna say Bettenardi

Edit

I was wrong I knew it didn't sound right, Bocceri makes them and I'm sure I spelt that wrong.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That's a sick new setup NJRob! Congrats. I picked up a pair of 360 atv's and another pair of adicross's. Got the pair shipped for under a hundy so I'm pretty excited. I loved both shoes last year and have not been blown away by this years Adidas line up.

late to the party but I got an Amp 9.5*. Boom!!!

Congratulations bud! But you should've gave us the Jack Hamm.......... POWW!!!

Won the last of my Scor wedges today while at a softball game...all three for $180 and they look pretty darn new. I took the 60* out today and man are they nice, can't wait to get the new shafts in them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back