What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap barry! That's a hell of a haul!

That's quite a bit of nice eqiupment barry, like the coverts

looks like its a 2 putter day for me... finally snagged a BB8 that i liked.

IMG_2423_zps6f9fa43b.jpg

IMG_2423_zps6f9fa43b.jpg

Chump change for ya. Just saw that in the betti thread.. Nice haul dude

Thanks guys for the comments, loved them all when i hit them so here's hoping i won't need to change for a long time since i've a baby coming in 7 weeks haha

IMG_2423_zps6f9fa43b.jpg

Congrats that's a sharp looking Bettinardi.

Bought a Sun Mountain H2NO Staff stand bag today. It's Black, white with red details, and i think it's just stunning! :act-up:

Bought a Sun Mountain H2NO Staff stand bag today. It's Black, white with red details, and i think it's just stunning! :act-up:

Nice buy! Show us some pictures once it gets there.

I bought an additional three years of SkyCaddie excellence. Good stuff. Love my SGX.

just curious how much that runs a year now? i got rid of it cause i hated that i had to pay a monthly fee.

What a freaking haul Barry! Be sure to share your thoughts on the RBZ Stage 2 3H Tour in the review thread!

Bought myself a nice birthday present for my upcoming B-Day. Cobra AMP Cell 3wood/4wood, adjustable loft 13-16 degrees (regular, stock shaft fujikura fuel bladibladiblah). Color: Ferrari Red :)

Oh heck ya! Solid...

Just ordered a Cobra Myfly adapter for my Amp cell and another Superstroke ultraslim 1.0

Did you find a MyFly that will get here sooner?

Paid for two, got three.. Total of 99 bucks, so 33 bucks a year.

its not bad but the cost plus having to download courses all the time turned me off especially when bushnel came out with their hybrid rangefinder. i'm thinking of upgrading mine soon.

Snagged a 14* Mashie 3 wood of Global Golf for $50 shipped. Also got a $15 gift card for next purchase.

its not bad but the cost plus having to download courses all the time turned me off especially when bushnel came out with their hybrid rangefinder. i'm thinking of upgrading mine soon.

Yeah, I'm not really a course hopper, so for me, it is incredibly ideal. For the quality I believe I am getting, I have no issues paying thirty bucks a year. That's walking a couple 18s instead of riding every year. Meh.

Yeah, I'm not really a course hopper, so for me, it is incredibly ideal. For the quality I believe I am getting, I have no issues paying thirty bucks a year. That's walking a couple 18s instead of riding every year. Meh.

that makes a lot more sense to me then i didn't think about that.... i hate playing the same place. but if you even rotated a few it would be easier.... but i really was pleased with the performance maybe one day i'll get another one. who knows right now i'm loving the range finder though.

that makes a lot more sense to me then i didn't think about that.... i hate playing the same place. but if you even rotated a few it would be easier.... but i really was pleased with the performance maybe one day i'll get another one. who knows right now i'm loving the range finder though.

I'd be lost without the feature on the SkyCaddie that shows "X" yards to the green if I hit it "y" yards long off the tee. The greatest thing ever.

I'd be lost without the feature on the SkyCaddie that shows "X" yards to the green if I hit it "y" yards long off the tee. The greatest thing ever.

i didn't know that it had that feature.... pretty cool. but with your distance you should know it will always be a half wedge into the green.

i didn't know that it had that feature.... pretty cool. but with your distance you should know it will always be a half wedge into the green.

Yeah.. #BeastMode

This shows how you can see distances in from distances off the tee, and that can be moved wherever you want to on the hole..

30060090.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back