What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An awesome colour and an awesome grip. NICE dude.

Loved them on my Nike's. grips are good on irons now but I need to upgrade to 3 wraps and thought I would match color of shaft labels.

Bought some B330s the other day. Gonna get the bridgestone backpack

Not sure if you've tried them, but you might want to look at a pair of crossflex. I got an email that TGW has discounted one of the colors today (white w/ red soles).

http://www.tgw.com/customer/categor...W0011&LNK=adidasCrossflex&CID=EMC-031913ud1LR

I was going to buy these a few months ago, but elected to spend the extra $ on puremotion because of how ridiculously comfortable they were.

Just ordered a Cobra Myfly adapter for my Amp cell and another Superstroke ultraslim 1.0

Bought myself a nice birthday present for my upcoming B-Day. Cobra AMP Cell 3wood/4wood, adjustable loft 13-16 degrees (regular, stock shaft fujikura fuel bladibladiblah). Color: Ferrari Red :)

Bought a super stroke grip yesterday so I needed a putter to put it on. Decided to do the new eye fit and pick a putter that matched the results so I could have went #9 or #3 and since I rolled the #1 well in Texas. Decided to give the #3 a roll

zytanygy.jpg

Bought myself a nice birthday present for my upcoming B-Day. Cobra AMP Cell 3wood/4wood, adjustable loft 13-16 degrees (regular, stock shaft fujikura fuel bladibladiblah). Color: Ferrari Red :)

Great purchase! I approve of it

nice buck!

Nice Buck. Stop in the thread I created on the V Line and let me know your thoughts on it after you get some time with it.

Nice purchase Buck. One of the frontrunners for the MC for you?

Bought a super stroke grip yesterday so I needed a putter to put it on. Decided to do the new eye fit and pick a putter that matched the results so I could have went #9 or #3 and since I rolled the #1 well in Texas. Decided to give the #3 a roll

Fortunately for buck this putter is pennies for him.

Kidding bro, I know it sounded like you rolled the #1 well. Interested to see what you feel about the #3. I did the eye test today any my eyes were right between the 1 and 2 lines. Yours must have been on the 3 line?

Kidding bro, I know it sounded like you rolled the #1 well. Interested to see what you feel about the #3. I did the eye test today any my eyes were right between the 1 and 2 lines. Yours must have been on the 3 line?

What is this eye fit you guys speak of?

Yep it was at the 3 lines. I've been standing more upright after my see more instruction. So I went with it. I thought the insert felt really good for an insert and Dan I love the head cover. One reason I snagged it hahaha. I honestly dunno if I have a front runner for the MC yet. I thought for sure I'd want a #5 but I rolled my one blade style betti really well and I also rolled the #1 really well so I was willing to try and experiment plus I needed a putter I could throw the super stroke on.

What is this eye fit you guys speak of?

New fitting tool by odyssey to see what putter you should use for different toe hangs. It's a Mirror you line up on and see where your eyes line up. Then you look at the bottom of the pro white hot or versa putter and it shows you which ones good for you

Yep it was at the 3 lines. I've been standing more upright after my see more instruction. So I went with it. I thought the insert felt really good for an insert and Dan I love the head cover. One reason I snagged it hahaha. I honestly dunno if I have a front runner for the MC yet. I thought for sure I'd want a #5 but I rolled my one blade style betti really well and I also rolled the #1 really well so I was willing to try and experiment plus I needed a putter I could throw the super stroke on.

Wel if you need to off the mid mallet betti to make room for any putters, let me know :D

New fitting tool by odyssey to see what putter you should use for different toe hangs. It's a Mirror you line up on and see where your eyes line up. Then you look at the bottom of the pro white hot or versa putter and it shows you which ones good for you

Not a science by any means but useful to know what style of putter (toe hang, etc..) fits your stroke.

Ping i20 UW

Nice haul.

Last edited:
Love the Covert Barry!

Holy nice haul!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back