The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to hang him from the ceiling by his feet?

No but his desk and all his stuff is upside down right now. Including his garbage can.

You're going to hang him from the ceiling by his feet?

Not in Jersey dude. They "hang" people from the bottom of rivers with cement blocks.

No but his desk and all his stuff is upside down right now.

I did that once. Put everything in a dudes office backwards. He got pissed! To make it worse, the owner of the company came out while he was throwing a tantrum and asked, without knowing what had just taken place, "Looks you like rearranged your office. I like it!".

That's awesome. You should have taken a picture.

I didnt have my phone on me or I would have. The guys that work with him hate him too so when I did it they were cracking up laughing. I will see if they grabbed a pic.

Lets just say, he better learn how to type upside down.

For future consideration....

Take a screenshot of the person's desktop, with full icons. Then hide the desktop icons and set that screenshot as their background.

Laugh while they try to figure out why double clicking isn't working on anything.

Take a screenshot of the person's desktop, with full icons. Then hide the desktop icons and set that screenshot as their background.

Laugh while they try to figure out why double clicking isn't working on anything.

I have done that before. His computer was locked. It is pretty funny to watch though.

I have a friend who is OCD to the extreme. One time he went out of town and we literally swapped the position of everything in his room in the exact opposite place. So his bed was on the left wall we moved it in the same spot on the right etc... He freaked out when he got home and spent the rest of the night putting it back exactly how it was haha

I used to set co-workers desktops to dumb pictures. Eric Estrada with his shirt off. Clint Howard. Stuff like that.

I'm going to drop some coin on a washer/dryer from Lowes after work. I wish Jeff was my salesman

I just fire the people I dont like.

I can stop laughing at devpends....sorry dev

Mention my name and get absolutely nothing, but the pleasure that you know me.

I use to work at Lowe's too, im so loyal to that place now its sickening, have never bought anything at home depot more than $50, Lowes gets all the business

I got called a troll
I laughed.

I got called a troll once by someone who I don't think ever came back. Might have been banned at some point.

I have a friend who is OCD to the extreme. One time he went out of town and we literally swapped the position of everything in his room in the exact opposite place. So his bed was on the left wall we moved it in the same spot on the right etc... He freaked out when he got home and spent the rest of the night putting it back exactly how it was haha
That's priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back