The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes an entire set of custom clubs.. What have I come to? :banghead:

I did last night, they weren't even interested that I was pleasured because I knew you.

You seriously should have went in guns a blazing. "Jeff Reed says I get 25% off! Now dammit, make it happen!" They would have been like, uh, what?

You seriously should have went in guns a blazing. "Jeff Reed says I get 25% off! Now dammit, make it happen!" They would have been like, uh, what?

I'll try that tonight, and than threaten them with a taser and squirt Aloe in their eye when they don't cooperate.

I'm going to drop some coin on a washer/dryer from Lowes after work. I wish Jeff was my salesman
dude, if you find it cheaper ANYWHERE......they price match. Just sayin
I laughed.

I got called a troll once by someone who I don't think ever came back. Might have been banned at some point.
Yeah, It is quite lame. I moved on from the thread. I would have lost my cool and said things I shouldnt say.

I use to work at Lowe's too, im so loyal to that place now its sickening, have never bought anything at home depot more than $50, Lowes gets all the business

I couldn't stand Home Depot even before starting here. Funny thing is, at my prior job, I HATED dealing with Lowe's. With a passion. Oh well, they pay me well, treat me good and allow me time off to travel and play golf, so I'm good.

I'll try that tonight, and than threaten them with a taser and squirt Aloe in their eye when they don't cooperate.

LOL.

dude, if you find it cheaper ANYWHERE......they price match. Just sayin

I have managed to find some quality deals to bundle together to come away with a price I am happy with but I also remember them saying that so I will look into the before purchasing!

I have managed to find some quality deals to bundle together to come away with a price I am happy with but I also remember them saying that so I will look into the before purchasing!

They should price match plus 10%. At least, that's what we do for some of our contractors. Not sure if it's the same with everyone though.

I couldn't stand Home Depot even before starting here. Funny thing is, at my prior job, I HATED dealing with Lowe's. With a passion. Oh well, they pay me well, treat me good and allow me time off to travel and play golf, so I'm good.

LOL.

yeah I really enjoyed my time there, I think I was there for 2-3 years while in college, they were flexible, I pretty much worked where I wanted. Actually thats where I met my wife, she was working there during summers off of college.

Wish they didnt always try to stick it to me on special orders though lol

isnt the 10% price match thing, 10% of the difference and not the overall total?

dude, I went to local appliance stores and got some awesome pricing when we bought our house. I bought washer, dryer, dish washer, oven, fridge, microwave.

I had them all write up pricing for me, made them all compete with each other on price. and in the end got one hell of a deal. Only the washer and dryer came from lowes because I haggled this one appliance shop down so much I would have felt bad not doing business.

yeah I really enjoyed my time there, I think I was there for 2-3 years while in college, they were flexible, I pretty much worked where I wanted. Actually thats where I met my wife, she was working there during summers off of college.

Wish they didnt always try to stick it to me on special orders though lol

isnt the 10% price match thing, 10% of the difference and not the overall total?

You may be right on that. Not sure. Most of the crap I deal with is special order (doors, windows, etc.)

Not sure why or how, but a subscription to Golf Magazine just started showing up to the house.

You have an unhealthy obsession with tasers

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I could have gotten tased at dinner on Saturday in Texas and it probably wouldn't have felt any worse than what I was experiencing at the time.

I could have gotten tased at dinner on Saturday in Texas and it probably wouldn't have felt any worse than what I was experiencing at the time.

This is a correct statement.

Banter was good, back to work boys so I can help pay for my new toys...

No but his desk and all his stuff is upside down right now. Including his garbage can.

In response to a prank, i changed around the office furniture of a woman I work with. She has an L shaped desk, so I came in on a Sunday so first thing Monday morning when she opened the door to her office, she was at her desk.

IuqmN.jpg

Vote Blu for Prez

8590767384_f918e9d58c_z.jpg

Not sure why or how, but a subscription to Golf Magazine just started showing up to the house.

Buy anything off of Globalgolf? They include a subscription to Golf your purchase. In the future you can opt out and get a $25 credit.

Buy anything off of Globalgolf? They include a subscription to Golf your purchase. In the future you can opt out and get a $25 credit.

That's probably it. I wasn't aware of that. Bought my Vokey wedges and 913h from there. I wonder if two subscriptions will be showing up? LOL.

That's probably it. I wasn't aware of that. Bought my Vokey wedges and 913h from there. I wonder if two subscriptions will be showing up? LOL.

If you didn't opt out, yes they will. Like I said you can save 25 bucks by opting out, or you can have your clubs sent to a friends house and they get the subscription. I had an order shipped to my parents house so I could read it on the pot when I am dogsitting or visiting, lol.

If you didn't opt out, yes they will. Like I said you can save 25 bucks by opting out, or you can have your clubs sent to a friends house and they get the subscription. I had an order shipped to my parents house so I could read it on the pot when I am dogsitting or visiting, lol.

Nice. Lol. I'll just give it to my old man or something if I end up with two subscriptions. I'll be like Peter on Office Space with his 40 subscriptions to Vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back