The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah! I could only imagine what would be written.

What's your essay on/for?
South Africa, apartheid, Invictus. Lots of mini-topics that i cant remember right now..

South Africa, apartheid, Invictus. Lots of mini-topics that i cant remember right now..

I don't know how to pronounce the third word so I don't think I'll be able to help.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

A bunch of stuff about South Africa, the apartheid system, and how the movie Invictus showed whatever topics i have to do.
dude, invictus is a great movie, watch that and you will have your answers.

I wonder if i could make it about Ernie Els since the teachers son plays golf at another school in the league(ive played against him twice, hes a single-digit capper)

dude, invictus is a great movie, watch that and you will have your answers.
We did in class. Its called history in film.. Thats all we do is watch movies lol

Google docs.

Make it public.

Everyone can go in and edit and add to it.

Probably not the best idea, but it could be hilarious.

Can I have dibs on the last revision?

I got called a troll

Sitting at my desk reading a piece of a paper and a guy that works here, rips it out of my hand and walks away. I suppose he was trying to be funny.

I'm on Tapatalk otherwise I would post the trololololol song video.

You dont have a tapatalk signature so you cant possibly be on your phone.

Sitting at my desk reading a piece of a paper and a guy that works here, rips it out of my hand and walks away. I suppose he was trying to be funny.
Ah, probably just a joke. Nothing to rip your pants over.

Ah, probably just a joke. Nothing to rip your pants over.

I might buy that if we were friends or something. He is the "office douche". No worries though. He is going to have a nice surprise when he gets back to his desk.

I might buy that if we were friends or something. He is the "office douche". No worries though. He is going to have a nice surprise when he gets back to his desk.
Devpends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back