2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

Hahhaha Falcons twitter jumped the gun. They just tweeted they picked Desmond Trufant. I like it! I would have rather had a pass rusher but I will take it.

I like it. They needed a CB pretty badly.

Atlanta's new GM really likes to trade up. They get Trufant which is a solid pick for them. They need help at corner.

Please Eagles, jump up and get Floyd!

Gruden is in love with the 'Honey Badger'

Gruden is all about the Honey Badger. Hey Gruden, the guy isn't going in the 1st round haha.

I like it. They needed a CB pretty badly.

Love it. Forgot we lost Grimes. Samuel and Trufant. McClain really came on last year too.

Gruden is in love with the 'Honey Badger'

Best D player in the draft. But honestly, you tell a kid who has no money to stop smoking weed. He cant. Now you give him millions and think he is going to be fine?

You will not only see two TE sets, but also play one in the slot in the redzone. With Green on the outside, you will have matchup problems with all of these weapons.

Thought they already had slot guys in Hawkins and Sanu. But the more I read, I'm guessing they will move Gresham and Eifert around to different places. Helps to have good targets in the middle of the field with Dalton not having a great arm.

Have to think the Vikings take a guy like Cordarrelle Patterson at either 23 or 25. Their WRs are terrible right now after trading Harvin.

Floyd finally picked by the Vikings.

Seriously, I forgot about Floyd. What a drop.

Best D player in the draft. But honestly, you tell a kid who has no money to stop smoking weed. He cant. Now you give him millions and think he is going to be fine?
I can't see how that could end badly!:confused2:

Supposedly Jason Garrett is fuming right now. I think he wanted Floyd.

Guess the Eagles have left for the night. I knowing takes two teams to trade but I wonder how hard they pushed to move up when top talent was falling?

I love having the first round on a Thursday night..but hate having to wait until tomorrow for more picks!!

Supposedly Jason Garrett is fuming right now. I think he wanted Floyd.
I would think they would have picked him rather than trade the pick if they really wanted him.

Come on Patriots, get your inevitable trade out of the first round out of the way.

I would think they would have picked him rather than trade the pick if they really wanted him.

Sounds like he got overruled. Being reported that Garrett is pissed.

I don't like you now Manti!!

I'd just have a hard time taking a Bjoern in the first round.

Sounds like he got overruled. Being reported that Garrett is pissed.
He should be happy he has a job. But again Jerry thinks he can be JJ and it doesn't seem to work.

The Blitzkrieg!

I do think that's a solid pick though. High-motor guy with Bjoern.

Could Lacy go to GB?

Back