2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

Congrats James!!

Congrats, 10 is great. I thought I had a good chance with 8. Enjoy the goodies!!

So apparently one of our members got 11 picks right. The problem is, we never received the email. We will honor his picks because we have seen the email and he will get a prize as well. Not sure what happened, because it was not in any of the folders, including junk mail, but cyber space takes over I guess. The fair thing to do is honor it for this gentleman as well, however we are cutting it off now.

Sweet! Who got 11? Its a nice thing to honor that. Did he screenshot it or something?

So apparently one of our members got 11 picks right. The problem is, we never received the email. We will honor his picks because we have seen the email and he will get a prize as well. Not sure what happened, because it was not in any of the folders, including junk mail, but cyber space takes over I guess. The fair thing to do is honor it for this gentleman as well, however we are cutting it off now.

Nice guys!. Beat out a good chunk of the professional sports analysts who do this for a living. Good guessing? :act-up:

I've just got to say what a stand-up guy JB is, and what a quality site THP is. I contacted JB for the purpose of making sure that I submitted my picks correctly and followed the rules. This was more to make sure I did things properly in the future than anything. He is honoring my picks, even when the contest had ended, which is so unbelievably generous. Congrats to James, also. Kansans taking over the draft next year!

Wow, 11 that's crazy, big props to THP for honoring it as well!

I've just got to say what a stand-up guy JB is, and what a quality site THP is. I contacted JB for the purpose of making sure that I submitted my picks correctly and followed the rules. This was more to make sure I did things properly in the future than anything. He is honoring my picks, even when the contest had ended, which is so unbelievably generous. Congrats to James, also. Kansans taking over the draft next year!

Congrats to you, the true winner! I sort of feel like I'm taking something that is not mine to have now. Big props to JB and THP. Stand up on all areas! Love this place!

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats to you, the true winner! I sort of feel like I'm taking something that is not mine to have now. Big props to JB and THP. Stand up on all areas! Love this place!

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Definitely don't feel that way. I made a mistake somewhere along the lines (maybe in choosing my email host), but you definitely deserve whatever goodies will be coming your way. Honoring us both shows how awesome this place really is!

Back