2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those football fans out there, the NFL draft is the superbowl of the off season. Once again, THP is going to have a little contest around the draft and have some fun during the draft chatting in this thread.

The Prize
A THP prize pack (value from $100-$500)
The more entries we get, the better the prize pack will be!
Equipment, Apparel, Accessories?
You never know what shows up.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your picks must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
The deadline of this contest 7:30pm EST TONIGHT.
All entries must be received by then to be considered.
Shipping of prize is free for Albatross Members. If you are not an Albatross Club Member, but wish to become one and help support the growth of THP and gets some fabulous perks, click here.

This is open to THP forum members, if you are not a member, it is never too late to signup.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

Playing the Game
1. Entry - You must include ALL of these things in your email
Your Picks
Your Forum Screen Name
Your Tie Breaker

2. Picks - You will be picking the 1st 15 picks in the NFL Draft
Trades do not matter, nor do teams.
Simply select what players go in what slots for the 1st 15 picks.

3. Tie Breaker - In the event of a tie
Pick the draft spots of Tavon Austin and Jarvis Jones

Good luck everybody. We will use this thread for the rest of all draft talk, so have at it and enjoy.

I'll be interested to see if anyone gets half of the picks correct this year. This draft seems more unpredictable than usual.

Should be fun. Thanks THP

yea, I threw some darts and just sent my picks in...but when you're not even certain on #1, let alone 2-5....it's a bit of a crapshoot. I think there are going to be a ton of trades tonight which makes it that much harder, because I think alot of teams will be drafting on need versus best available, since the pack is so close in talent and there are very few obvious superstars.

oh yes, and please please please let Austin drop to 13 for my Jets, so when we draft a QB next year, he's got some guys to throw to.

Can't wait, gonna be a fun draft. I agree, lots of trades. If not though Gill, I have Buffalo taking Austin at 8 :( I'm hoping Dallas finds a way to get one of the top 6 O-line players. Don't care which.

• Admin
Good luck everybody. This year is going to be tough

Can we ban Jeff Reed from this contest? Haha. Thanks for the awesome contest. This should be fun.

This should be fun. Thanks THP!

My entry is in...love the NFL Draft and can't wait until this evening.

Cam Newton #1, again, he's just that good.

Thank goodness for the Internet because I'm flying blind here.

I heard the Jets are going to draft a high School 3rd String QB....(I am a huge Jets fan - but we are just awful)

What do you think we do? Trade up? If so, for who? I hear they really want to trade up.

I really have no clue. Desmond Trufant is the name I keep seeing (even with trading up a few spots to get him). There are just so many defensive needs that I hate to see them trade away several early round picks, but Mr Blank doesn't pay me to make decisions.

I really have no clue. Desmond Trufant is the name I keep seeing (even with trading up a few spots to get him). There are just so many defensive needs that I hate to see them trade away several early round picks, but Mr Blank doesn't pay me to make decisions.

I know we are okay at LB but if Jarvis Jones slips to around 20, I have a hard time not taking him. Bjoern Werner is a guy I like alot to for the holes we have. I think we end up going CB though.

Yes! I was hoping this would happen again, made the draft so much more fun last year. Last year I had like half my guys flip flopped and got 2 right haha. This year I am going for 3.

I always suck at this one. It will be fun to not win it again! hahaha

I'm terrible at this but I did some research and submitted an entry. I won't be able to be online much during the draft though, my daughter has a chorus concert tonight.

Have fun and good luck everyone!

I will get my pathetic picks in before the deadline!

This draft is so up in the air.. Not even sure on #1.

Got my entry in, but really just some educated guesses based on team needs.

Great contest thanks THP. Hopefully Mingo falls to the Saints.

This makes me very happy:

The Atlanta Falcons are interested in trading up in the first round of the NFL Draft to select a pass-rushing defensive end.

This is an extremely deep CB draft. We can get a good CB in the 2nd round.

This makes me very happy:

This is an extremely deep CB draft. We can get a good CB in the 2nd round.

Paging Sheldon Richardson??

Back