2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

I think the Vikes did well with both picks.

Is anyone else besides Smith in the green room?

I'd hate to see it but wouldn't be particularly surprised.

I like both of the Vikings picks, can address WR in 2nd and/or 3rd round

Just catching up here. As expected, Browns let me down and left my man sitting there (Milliner to be paired with Hayden). Also, I'm with JB that EJ was the best QB pick, I said that a while back. Right before he was picked I told my buddy I hoped the Browns could pull a miracle and end up with him. Eifert and Floyd were steals, curious to see how Cincy uses their 2 TE's.

I also think my Niners did a good job filling a need with Reed.

Posted via Tapatalk.

I'd love Brown's to trade back in and get smith

Hope Geno Smith brought more than 1 suit to NY with him because I think he's going to need one for tomorrow.

Look on the bright side, we look to be on the right track to get Clowney next year.

(Browns)

Cleveland - Factory of Sadness

Posted via Tapatalk.

That's a big, strong individual in Datone Jones.

Denver has to be ecstatic that both Ogletree and Teo are there right now. They're in a position to replace DJ Williams with an as good or better player

I'd love Brown's to trade back in and get smith

Joe Banner said they are going to bed and with no 2nd round pick it will be awhile until another pick unless they pull off a trade tomorrow.

I probably should have wrote down my picks for the contest...I sent it from my work email vs. My normal gmail...and I don't go back to work till monday. Oh well...I'm sure I didn't get a single pick correct..

Damaikis, get ready to buy that "Hopkins" Texans jersey.

Patterson here, perhaps?

Te'o time?

Wow! Schefter is saying the Vikes are offering a 2,3,4 to move back into the first to get Te'o. I may not like the pick but respect the effort (looks over at the empty Eagles draft table)

I would LMAO if the Broncos drafted Geno Smith as the guy to take over for Peyton in 2 years.

Wow! Schefter is saying the Vikes are offering a 2,3,4 to move back into the first to get Te'o. I may not like the pick but respect the effort (looks over at the empty Eagles draft table)

I could be dead wrong, but damn that seems like way too much for Teo.

Posted via Tapatalk.

I'd jump at that offer in a second. Three picks in a deep draft?

And the Draft of the Trenches continues.

Idiotic by the Vikings, great for the Patriots. This is the rare draft where the Pats don't have a ton of picks.

Yeah, that's definitely a Patriots-esque move.

Back