Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to slap an Iomic on the scotty..

edit: i've called every single golf retailer i know of and nobody sells them. what the crap..

I have never seen Iomic's in store up here either. Just pull the trigger.

Happy #wpf! So what do we got for today...

Oh, you can't handle it this early.

Bring it! Its friday!

My ponder is not wedges this week so I will live vicariously through others

#wpf Can't wait to try the 588 RTXs tomorrow.

I want to slap an Iomic on the scotty..

edit: i've called every single golf retailer i know of and nobody sells them. what the crap..

I have three Scotty's and slapped an Iomic on one. My one recommendation would be to not go with a color that would be too light (White, Yellow, Neon Green, etc.). They mark extremely easy. They feel great, but overall, I went back to using a Scotty grip on my other putters and haven't touched my Iomic since.

#wpf Can't wait to try the 588 RTXs tomorrow.

I had some in my bag to demo, my father in law tried them out...24 hours later they were purchased and are now no longer in my bag...

real ponder....gotta renew my skycaddie this weekend, they are offering buy 2 years get 1 free.

Happy with my first year of it so far, but then I wonder if I will lose interest in it and want something else, perhaps a laser, or laser/gps combo before the end of year 2 making it a waste.

torn...

real ponder....gotta renew my skycaddie this weekend, they are offering buy 2 years get 1 free.

Happy with my first year of it so far, but then I wonder if I will lose interest in it and want something else, perhaps a laser, or laser/gps combo before the end of year 2 making it a waste.

torn...

I've found that there is lots of use for both. I take my Sky Caddie (before it was stolen) to check back and front of green distance, distance to shelves on the green, distance to bunkers, fairway run out, and then use laser for the flag.

For you #WPF veterans, how long can you have a #WPF until you post in the WGSDYBT thread?

It appears unlimited because a certain guy who's name rhymes with Slike Slean is in here every Friday without a purchase.. hehe

For you #WPF veterans, how long can you have a #WPF until you post in the WGSDYBT thread?

Infinitely. That's what pondering is for.

Varies...some people come out blazing and immediately end up in the WGSDYBT, others are more meticulous and it may take numerous #WPF's to pull the trigger

It appears unlimited because a certain guy who's name rhymes with Slike Slean is in here every Friday without a purchase.. hehe

lol, well I put the RTX's up against my 588's and the 588's won the battle. So now to continue #WPF for me I must find a new contender

Varies...some people come out blazing and immediately end up in the WGSDYBT, others are more meticulous and it may take numerous #WPF's to pull the trigger

Ok, I'll bite. What is WGSDYBT?

lol, well I put the RTX's up against my 588's and the 588's won the battle. So now to continue #WPF for me I must find a new contender

I nominate Vokeys for the challenge.

Scratch wedges? I'm from Chattanooga, and I've been by there while home on vacation to check them out and they were pretty darn nice... If your willing to pony the $$$

I'm thinking the J40's here in the near future will be a suitable contender

Well I figured that was a foregone conclusion. I thought you were just being impatient like the other 90% of MCers buying equipment...haha

Scratch wedges? I'm from Chattanooga, and I've been by there while home on vacation to check them out and they were pretty darn nice... If your willing to pony the $$$

I dont use wedges enough to drop the coin on those...#chutter4life

and for the record I like my 588's...this is in the spirit of #WPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back