Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland Classic Hybrid. It's a beast.

Might be the club Im looking forward to hitting the most this weekend

that and some SHOVELS

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Hey golfin,

I looked up all the Titleist shafts and can't find the shaft I hit last night. I'm guessing it may have been a 910 shaft (assuming the hosels are the same.)

It looks like the white+ in an x-flex would be the new replacement.

I was pretty sure on the D+ being the replacement for the ahina. When I ordered my 910's I got the D+ in the Driver and the ahina in the fd. Which is no biggie to me shafts are fairly close on specs and launch very comparable. If I remember correctly the only real difference is a couple tenths in torque, and both are low lanch/low spin shafts.

The tips are the same on 910 & 913 drivers.

Pondering putting my driver up for sale.

Took it outta the bag because I can hit my 3w farther.

Hmmm.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Hmmm.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Dont do that...sell your irons :alien:

Hmmm.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

trap.jpg

Dude kingdom59 has that sweet deal.

aint that sweet if you want a 4I, cant do just 4-pw or 4-aw, you gotta do 4-aw, sw too hello another $180

I like them though. TaylorMade just can't make a driver :alien:

Fitting is an option I guess, but I can't really afford a new driver yet.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Hmmm.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

haha. I'm slowly getting to that point. Perhaps get fitted as Thainer said!

I'm pondering why no golf shop carries an X stiff in the 913 d3? I know it is rare but at least have one in stock.

I walked into Edwin Watts at 645 and they close at 8. I started looking everywhere for an x-flex Titleist driver. None in sight so I start looking at fairway woods as well while I wait for an associate. 10 minutes, nothing. 20 minutes, I see one associate helping somebody else. I can't see another associate in the store.

After 35 minutes I finally get help so I can see if they have one in the back! I was ready to drop some serious coin on a new driver, new 5 wood, shoes and maybe a putter. I walked out with nothing and will be calling blind 9 tomorrow.

Pondering the Nike method concept putter now after rolling it...

Where can i get an iomic putter grip? Golf galaxy doesnt carry them.. Only thing around here is golf smith, but its about 20 mins away, and dicks...

Where can i get an iomic putter grip? Golf galaxy doesnt carry them.. Only thing around here is golf smith, but its about 20 mins away, and dicks...

20 minutes away isnt bad right? If you dont want to drive Im sure there are some on ebay

20 minutes isn't bad. I would love it if there was a legit golf store 20 minutes from my house. Closest one is 2 hours away.

20 minutes isn't bad. I would love it if there was a legit golf store 20 minutes from my house. Closest one is 2 hours away.

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem, I'm actually a little closer Sioux city is an hour and a half away.

I buy my grips off of Amazon, or Golfworks usually.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

20 mins is about an hour less than I have to drive to get to a Golfsmith or GG. I'd say just drive over and pick one up.

20 minutes away isnt bad right? If you dont want to drive Im sure there are some on ebay

yeah, it isn't bad, but how am i to know if they have it or not before i go in? i've called them before, only to go and check just because we were in the area, and they ended up not having something they said they had..

yeah, it isn't bad, but how am i to know if they have it or not before i go in? i've called them before, only to go and check just because we were in the area, and they ended up not having something they said they had..

Then order it online dude..

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem, I'm actually a little closer Sioux city is an hour and a half away.

I buy my grips off of Amazon, or Golfworks usually.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I may start doing this, I have amazon prime so I get free 2 Day shipping so if I can't find a golf
Accessory I just buy it that way.

I'm pondering installing my own grips with the tool JF sent me. I am just waiting for this $5 new decade multi compound grips to go back in stock

Couple of hawkponders this afternoon. Driver fitting is the first. Even if it's just to tweak my existing driver. Second, after checking out the eyeFIT at the local GS, hawkpondering something in a #9. Mirror board recommended a putter with advanced toe hang. Rolled a WHP#9 and it felt pretty good. I'd say my current Bettis are moderate. May need to get just a touch more over the ball.

I may start doing this, I have amazon prime so I get free 2 Day shipping so if I can't find a golf
Accessory I just buy it that way.

I'm pondering installing my own grips with the tool JF sent me. I am just waiting for this $5 new decade multi compound grips to go back in stock
Sorry, cant find a 60*

Last time I was at our Golfsmith they did not have Iomic grips. I would definitely say ordering online is your best bet.

Last time I was at our Golfsmith they did not have Iomic grips. I would definitely say ordering online is your best bet.
The one in tualatin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back