Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
29_Lime.jpg

For my wedges. #TeamAlbatross

green look way better

I am currently pondering getting a new driver and a 3 wood. Seeing that i don't have a 3 wood at the moment and only a 2 hybrid.

For the 3 wood i will most likely get the RBZ stage2 tour for the availability of loft adjusting.
As for the driver i used a friends R1 and loved it. Finding it on Ebay for 300 is also a plus.

Pondering trading my Tour AD DI 6s for a 7x but am unsure if it will be too stiff or not. Has anyone else made this transition and if so how did it go?

2.5 hours... #WPF

I am NOT pondering a 3i/4i....no way! That match is FOUND!

Not a ponder for myself, but my dad just got a time set at the Taylormade demo day to get on the Vector and try out some new drivers. I'm about as excited for him as I would be if I was on that monitor.

golf smith doesn't have the grips i'm looking for either. crap. i would order online but i want to feel it in person to make sure it's something i like..

golf smith doesn't have the grips i'm looking for either. crap. i would order online but i want to feel it in person to make sure it's something i like..

What grips are you looking at man

What grips are you looking at man
I want to slap an Iomic on the scotty..

edit: i've called every single golf retailer i know of and nobody sells them. what the crap..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back