2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

Its going to take a few days to go through all the picks everybody. Bare with us. Thanks.

Question for the masses: would EJ Manuel have been a first round pick if it weren't for the Bills?

Probably. Lots of upside. Plus, the dude can run and the read option is becoming more and more popular in the NFL. Watch out for the read option featuring Manuel and Spiller to come out of Buffalo in the next few years.

I just dont get what the Cowboys are doing. All I heard all along was how they wanted a DT. Arguably the best one, Floyd, is sitting there and they trade down and draft an OL that was projected in some places as a mid 3rd round pick.

Its going to take a few days to go through all the picks everybody. Bare with us. Thanks.

When you get to mine, you can just trash it without opening it...I got 1 right. Not missing a digit...singular, uno.

When you get to mine, you can just trash it without opening it...I got 1 right. Not missing a digit...singular, uno.

Haha. What do you think of Trufant? I think it was a great pick. Glad we held on to our 2nd round pick also. Some really good names still available. I think we still need to go MLB or DE.

L-M-A-O, Jets Jets Jets!

Haha. What do you think of Trufant? I think it was a great pick. Glad we held on to our 2nd round pick also. Some really good names still available. I think we still need to go MLB or DE.

I like the player, but I'm not sure they had to move up to get him, or someone of equal talent, given the way things were falling. I hate that they gave up a third to move up given the depth and needs they could have addressed there, but one side or the other was definitely using the old draft pick point values when they came up with that combo.

I like the player, but I'm not sure they had to move up to get him, or someone of equal talent, given the way things were falling. I hate that they gave up a third to move up given the depth and needs they could have addressed there, but one side or the other was definitely using the old draft pick point values when they came up with that combo.

According to what I have read leading up to it and after the pick, he was the guy they targeted all along. They wanted to make sure they got him, especially with the Vikings picking ahead of them. I am okay with trading the 3rd rounder. We really need a MLB or a Pass rusher. Maybe we bring back Abraham on the cheap.

According to what I have read leading up to it and after the pick, he was the guy they targeted all along. They wanted to make sure they got him, especially with the Vikings picking ahead of them. I am okay with trading the 3rd rounder. We really need a MLB or a Pass rusher. Maybe we bring back Abraham on the cheap.

Yeah, and they are going to have to find a warm body or two for the offensive line since they cut Clabo. I'm sure they'll be fine with the 2 and two 4s.

Well I think I got 2 right.

Yeah, and they are going to have to find a warm body or two for the offensive line since they cut Clabo. I'm sure they'll be fine with the 2 and two 4s.

I never worry about taking OL in the first 2 or 3 rounds. Majority of starting OL in the league were not taken in the first 3 rounds.

probably can do the same with mine, got 6

I'm still upset at what the Cowboys did. I don't think Jerry understands the concept of value in a draft

Wow, I know I didn't get many right at all, oh well!!!

I ended up 8 out of 15, I had Austin listed at #8 but for some reason I listed him at #10 for tie-breakers, hope that doesn't come back to haunt me as it was a last minute change to my picks. I think the Browns screwed up and should of taken Milliner, him and Haden would of brought back memories of Minnifield & Dixon from the glory days.

Dallas insider today said that, 100%, Floyd was in the top 7 on the Cowboys draft board. The Dir. of Scouting had 15 months of work flushed down the toilet in 15 minutes.

Instead of taking a top 7 player, and arguably the best defensive player in the draft, at 18, JerryWorld takes the 50th ranked player at 31. And, they don't even get proper trade value for that 18th pick. EFFING MORONS!

I feel sorry for Frederick, the Wisconsin center, they took. Any mistake he makes for the next 5 years, and the media/public will bring up the Floyd would/coulda/shoulda.

I hate ESPN. Why is 99% of their draft coverage online restricted to "Insider" access. Cool ESPN. I will just go elsewhere instead of paying you. That company is the worst.

I hate ESPN. Why is 99% of their draft coverage online restricted to "Insider" access. Cool ESPN. I will just go elsewhere instead of paying you. That company is the worst.

Totally agree. I never go to their site anymore. SI, CBSSports, FoxSports...same info. Getting their revenue for ad clicks, not Joe Fan.

Ha-Ha-Ha...Man! I woke up this morning and had the weirdest and quite funny dream last night! Makes me laugh even now thinking about it. Pretty silly actually if you think about it, but I'll go ahead and tell you guys. Ok, had this dream that the Cowboys were drafting at the 18th spot and had this DT from Florida, who was projected in many drafts as a top 5-10 pick, falls to them at 18..........and here is the kicker and funny part, they traded out of the 18th spot to the 31st spot for an extra 3rd round pick. LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! Man, makes me laugh now just thinking about it.

I woke up in a panic but then remembered it was all a dream...............boy, what a dream.

I have 8 right and both tie breakers right, hope that's good enough!!

Ha-Ha-Ha...Man! I woke up this morning and had the weirdest and quite funny dream last night! Makes me laugh even now thinking about it. Pretty silly actually if you think about it, but I'll go ahead and tell you guys. Ok, had this dream that the Cowboys were drafting at the 18th spot and had this DT from Florida, who was projected in many drafts as a top 5-10 pick, falls to them at 18..........and here is the kicker and funny part, they traded out of the 18th spot to the 31st spot for an extra 3rd round pick. LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! Man, makes me laugh now just thinking about it.

I woke up in a panic but then remembered it was all a dream...............boy, what a dream.

Wow you had that same nightmare too?!?!?! What are the odds??? Maybe we should ask Jerry he seems to be good at them!!!

I double checked I got one right and the Jarvis tie breaker.

Back