GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't quite revision time yet for me, but I'm trending in the wrong direction. If I don't get out of this short game funk, I'm going to end up with a 21-22. I've shot 2 97's and a 93 as my last 3 rounds.

I need to really nail down a practice schedule and stick with it and go back to working on the basics. I'm doing a complete rework on the lower end of my bag because we all know that new equipment equals new confidence........... lol

First time since last Fall mine has dropped! Down eight tenths!

Plummeted from 10 to 7.4. Been playing some great golf lately. Hopefully I'm actually getting better and it's not just a hot streak haha

Plummeted from 10 to 7.4. Been playing some great golf lately. Hopefully I'm actually getting better and it's not just a hot streak haha

That's a nice jump right there

I've bought a better game. In the last month I got a Titleist 913 driver and 3-wood, Cleveland Altitude irons, and a Cleveland Classic #3 putter. The only thing I haven't changed is my 58 degree Mizuno wedge. It's paid off. Handicap has dropped from 2.8 to .8 (started the year at 4.6). Hoping to get to scratch by the 1st. Couple more subpar rounds should do it. Easier said than done, I know. Still, happy with the trend.

I've bought a better game. In the last month I got a Titleist 913 driver and 3-wood, Cleveland Altitude irons, and a Cleveland Classic #3 putter. The only thing I haven't changed is my 58 degree Mizuno wedge. It's paid off. Handicap has dropped from 2.8 to .8 (started the year at 4.6). Hoping to get to scratch by the 1st. Couple more subpar rounds should do it. Easier said than done, I know. Still, happy with the trend.

This is great, glad to hear your loving the Altitudes

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Moving in the right direction. Down slightly from 23.2 to 23.0. Didn't post many scores in the last few weeks but I'll get back in the groove pretty soon

Today's 79 took me down to a 14.0. That's 15 rounds, counting six of them. Hope to be around 14 when it is counting 10 of them!

I have to play with this tomorrow?!

Welp.. this is going to be awesome to watch

jW4vXzl.png

Hmm, seems I started getting really active on THP about February when I decided to get an official HDCP. Coincidence?

jW4vXzl.png

Hmm, seems I started getting really active on THP about February when I decided to get an official HDCP. Coincidence?

Good work, some solid golf there!!!

I usually don't pay too much attention to my index, since it has been so steady. But, I started playing from the tips at my "home" course, and have been shooting basically the same scores as from the more forward tees. But, that change seems to have impacted the round-to-round differential by around 2 strokes. That, and I played with a friend, who hadn't played in a year, so tee-ed from forward tees to be easier on him... Big mistake for my index, as the differential ended up at 8.3. Doh! Anywhoooo... Was 12.7, now have a "regular" index of 11.2, and tourney index of 14.1.

It will be interesting to see where my HC Index falls this time. Scores since the last time: 79, 84, 84, 79, 76, 77, 80, 80, 90, 90, 81, 71, 78, and 82. Talk about all over the place!!! I don't know whether my game is going or coming the past two weeks? Highly unusual for my scores to swing that much, today's 82 was a great example, 45, 37. The index will fall but I'm not sure it should. Crazy stuff!

I finally decided after two years of playing golf to establish my handicap. My first official handicap will hit tomorrow. Pretty exciting stuff!!

7.1 to 6.6 Let's keep it up!

Looks like I'm about to creep back up to a 9.1 - not a bad month just lost some good scores and haven't been able to replicate.

I will have officially reached my goal for the summer of attaining a handicap less than 7- I will have a 6.9!!!! Lots of great golf this summer, and lots of fun on THP as well! New irons are coming soon, so that can only help.

1.3 drop in two weeks! Nevermind that GHIN.com thought I was cheating when I posted my PB on Saturday!

I am back down to under a 2.0 (now at 1.9) after jumping up a bit in recent weeks.

This really gets me fired up. I want so badly to play under a one, but it's such an incredibly difficult venture, especially playing more difficult courses on a regular basis.

Hoping I can make that happen by the end of this golf season. That would be awesome.

Dropped an entire point down to a 15.5! :golf:

Now I need to keep it there.

5.9 to 5.6. I need to stabilize these front 9 blowups if I plan on keeping it and moving it lower.

I dropped to 14.8 from 17.1 it's nice to see the work pay off. The expectations raise every time I play.

It dropped like a rock because of a few good scores and one great score. I'm not sure it is sustainable though.

From 8.7 to 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back