GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped a bit from 1.3 to 1.1. Was really hoping to be under a 1 this time, but have to wait I guess. I've been playing better the last month after seeing my cap go from +.3 to 1.7. Headed back down, but it's a slow grind. Gotta eliminate those last few mistakes each round...

Dropped from a 12.2 to 11.5! Want to keep this going so I really need to keep cleaning up the mistakes and accuracy with the irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Down to 10.1 hope it keeps going down. I really want to be a single digit capper!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Stayed steady at 7.3

A few decent rounds pushed it down half a point to 3.4

From 12.9 to 12.2. Moving in the right direction, but slowly.

2nd ever revision: went from a 5.6 up to a 5.9

I'm spiraling in the wrong direction. Up to 12/1! :at-wits-end:

Down to a 14.8, new low for me.

Rough few rounds last month, especially tournament rounds, bumped me higher to a 12.9 now.

10.7....only 2 rounds posted in July.

First official GHIN says I am 0.7. That'll shoot up... I even had some 80s in there... What?!

hah, probably because you don't have 20 rounds posted yet.. I think they only take one or two of your best scores when that is the case.

You've got game though brother. No doubt about that.

Dropped a bit from 1.3 to 1.1. Was really hoping to be under a 1 this time, but have to wait I guess. I've been playing better the last month after seeing my cap go from +.3 to 1.7. Headed back down, but it's a slow grind. Gotta eliminate those last few mistakes each round...

You keep mentioning the small mistakes, and I know you're on the cusp of great rounds man.. I can't wait to see it -- It's been fun watching the numbers drop for you.

Time to get that thing leading with a 0.something!!!

Even turned in my horrendous Branson scores. I'm still @ 9.6 :confused:

tappin from my big as note2

Down to 5.4 as of 8/1/2013.

Up to 8.1. Rough couple of weeks

Went up to 0.7

Down to a 9.4. After a short slump my game is coming together again. If only I could make to 10 foot birdie putts that have been alluding me all season.

After playing the best golf of my life the last couple of weeks I'm down to 7.0! Over a 2 stroke drop. My goal of 6.0 by the end of the season is in reach.

Still at 17.5 ... consistently average

down from a 10.9-10.1 oh so close to single digets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back