Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue tooth speakers? Any suggestions. I saw this gem today, but a little steep in price really
ebymaqen.jpg

Jambox is a solid one.
To me they are all similar in sound.

Soul is a good option I think around 170.00. I picked up a waterproof on from Verizon for 100.00 a few weeks ago. I can't remember the name cause my wife wrapped it up for Christmas. Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Blue tooth speakers? Any suggestions. I saw this gem today, but a little steep in price really
ebymaqen.jpg

I have a cheapo one from Best Buy, their house brand that cost me around $50. I am looking to upgrade mine this year, and have been looking in to the JBL Flip ($99) but might splurge and spend the money on the real deal Jambox... those are incredible.

That is what I have in the AT's. They are not bad, but when I put on the QC15s, I was like, "what the heck. Thats not fair."

Best investment traveling I have ever made are my QC15s they are worth every single last penny.

Having a USB port on a tablet is incredible.

Love being able to load movies on to USB drives, and not my tablet, and be able to plug & play the movies without touching internal memory on the device.

I love being able to plug my dslr right into my Nexus 10 to immediately see the Super high resolution pics I take.

Love being able to load movies on to USB drives, and not my tablet, and be able to plug & play the movies without touching internal memory on the device.

Felt the same way for a long time.

JBL Charge is the way to go for portable speaker

Fantastic sound
Under 200$ (149.99)
can charge your phone

Felt the same way for a long time.
Drag & Drop.

No need for file conversion for proper video type, etc.

I am dying for a new set of noise cancelling head phones. The backstory is that earbuds always hurt my ears. WHile in CA, I bought a cheap over the ear set of Audio-Technicas for $40 that were awesome in terms of comfort. That got me started and now I am on a mission. Tried on the Bose QC15 and love them. But just bought this other pair for $40 and hate that. But what a difference the actual noise cancelling works.

I wouldn't trade my QC15's for anything. I know Bose gets knocked for being overpriced but the comfort and performance in their noise canceling line is amazing.

ebymaqen.jpg

QVC is selling it for 199.00 with free shipping and you can make 6 payments on it with no interest.

JBL Charge is the way to go for portable speaker

Fantastic sound
Under 200$ (149.99)
can charge your phone

This is the way to go. It sounds just as good if not better than the Bose Soundlink mini (widely regarded as the best) facing forward and you get bass comparable to the Pill from the side. And it's the only mini sized speaker that will charge a phone without being considered a docking station. I sell more of these than everything else combined.

Jawbone stuff is overrated. We get a lot of returns because they don't sound very good at a loud volume. I don't think they sound very pure at any volume.

I work at Best Buy now and work in MP3, so I'll answer any questions about headphones, speakers, iPods, MP3 players, etc...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wouldn't trade my QC15's for anything. I know Bose gets knocked for being overpriced but the comfort and performance in their noise canceling line is amazing.

After lots of research, I went with the QC15s. Should be here in a few days. There were a couple of sets I liked more than these overall, but when comparing dollar for dollar, few did what the Bose did. Im not a huge Bose guy, in fact I think much of there stuff is pretty average, but there noise cancelling stuff is pretty awesome.

After lots of research, I went with the QC15s. Should be here in a few days. There were a couple of sets I liked more than these overall, but when comparing dollar for dollar, few did what the Bose did. Im not a huge Bose guy, in fact I think much of there stuff is pretty average, but there noise cancelling stuff is pretty awesome.
Those things look absolutely incredible.

Electronics Pondering

Big Jambox, but it is also expensive.

Braven...any of them. Expensive as well, but because they are less known there are great deals on eBay. All models can charge a device that uses a USB charger.

Philips Fidelio has some very good models that review well.

I'd go Braven. They even have water-resistant versions like the 625s.

Big Jambox, but it is also expensive.

Braven...any of them. Expensive as well, but because they are less known there are great deals on eBay.

Philips Fidelio has some very good models that review well.

I'd go Braven. They even have water-resistant versions like the 625s.

Keep in mind it is almost never a good idea to buy audio equipment without actually hearing it yourself first. Everyone has different ears.

Any big stores you know if that usually stock the Fidelio and Braven speakers? I wouldn't mind hearing them for some perspective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nook HD

Fry's put 'em on sale this w/e for 99.
Best Buy put 'em on sale this w/e for 99.
Target put 'em on sale this w/e for 99.

Barnes & Noble not only won't price match competitor's. The brick & mortar doesn't even price match their online prices. No wonder our downtown store is closing down.

I'm pretty sure they will offer up a 99 deal sometime before Christmas. But, I have a $150 BN gift card burning a hole in my pocket. As soon as I use it, BN will be dead to me.

Curious if you were able to find a deal on them somewhere.

Curious if you were able to find a deal on them somewhere.

They are $269 pretty much everywhere. I went with the "limited edition" brown/slate ones

I want to try the QC15s that Josh is getting as well as the soundlink mini. The Soundlink mini looks absolutely SOLID

Thanks, that is what I am seeing as well.

I want to try the QC15s that Josh is getting as well as the soundlink mini. The Soundlink mini looks absolutely SOLID

I have one in my office and the sound is amazing. I like the docking station as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War, what tablet do you have?

As for my own ponders, I will be in Vegas in a few weeks for CES and it should put them into overdrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back