Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I don't see a ton of folks being out there tomorrow. High temp being 49 might run few off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That will feel like 65 after the weather we've had this week.

I'm hitting the range this afternoon, right after I (hopefully) sign up for this event.

That will feel like 65 after the weather we've had this week.

I'm hitting the range this afternoon, right after I (hopefully) sign up for this event.

Dawg will have plenty of time to get his entry in, if not we will make time :thumb:

I'm going to watch Titanic now, I'll get registered when I'm finished crying........

I'm going to watch Titanic now, I'll get registered when I'm finished crying........
kate-winslet-titanic-movie-pictures-1.jpg

I hope this one fills up. I would love to make it but maybe I'll get up to Indy or to the Championship in September. Good luck everyone!
I am sure it will fill up very fast, I am crossing my fingers that I can get in an entry fast enough from my phone.

Darn. Phone call did not go the way I wanted. I'll be in trial while THPers are living it up in Hilton Head. I am deeply disappointed I can't make this one. Good luck to all who are going for the sign up to play at one of the better courses in that area.

hey mike,

I noticed talk of sending an email for the hhi event. Is this what I should be looking for? Any tips?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hey mike,

I noticed talk of sending an email for the hhi event. Is this what I should be looking for? Any tips?

Thanks,
Jeremy

JB or GG will post instructions to signup in here at 1pm. Its usually in the form of an email to Golfergal telling her you want a spot and she replies with payment instructions, etc. So i'd make sure Im in here a few minutes early and jump on it!

Ok thanks!

I hope this one fills up. I would love to make it but maybe I'll get up to Indy or to the Championship in September. Good luck everyone!
2-3 seconds & it will be full

Really looking forward to this one. I've just set multiple reminders to myself for the sign up and, this is key, got the go-ahead from the wife. :D

Darn. Phone call did not go the way I wanted. I'll be in trial while THPers are living it up in Hilton Head. I am deeply disappointed I can't make this one. Good luck to all who are going for the sign up to play at one of the better courses in that area.

The trial will settle. They typically do.

Just file your notice of leave anyway, and you'll be set.

(This encouragement only applies if I am already in the HHI Invitational. Until then, all bets are off.)

:Alien

2 HOURS!

Thread is WAY too quiet for signup day, everyone must be setting up alarms and reminders, which I cant blame ya for

Oh hey something happening in here today? :alien:

Thread is WAY too quiet for signup day, everyone must be setting up alarms and reminders, which I cant blame ya for

SHHHHHHHH its rabbit season.

Oh hey something happening in here today? :alien:

Yep. At 1:35 PM signup begins for this awesome event.

Everyone should probably just log off until 1:35. No need to waste bandwidth before then. :Alien

Everyone should probably just log off until 1:35. No need to waste bandwidth before then. :Alien

Now we know what type of lawyer you are. #ShadyInAtl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alarms set, plans are in place and prep work is getting done right now.:clapp::comp:

That is CST right? Guess I can go take a 3 hour nap before I have to worry about signing up. :lying:

This event is gonna be so awesome! Why oh why couldn't the wife's school have spring break earlier?

Good luck to everyone trying to get in! If your a first timer and on the fence jump off that fence and into this one with both feet!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just had a call and request for a 1:00 meeting. I told them I'll be there by 1:03.......

This event is gonna be so awesome! Why oh why couldn't the wife's school have spring break earlier?

Good luck to everyone trying to get in! If your a first timer and on the fence jump off that fence and into this one with both feet!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I want to echo what Jason said here!
Jump right in, come out, have fun.

I attended the Vegas Championship last year, and came away entirely impressed!
Great event, great group of guys/gals, just an all round great time, oh... At incredible prices!

That is CST right? Guess I can go take a 3 hour nap before I have to worry about signing up. :lying:

Too funny! You're not a lawyer also are you? :act-up:

Back