What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to GG and started playing with the putters. After sinking almost everyone I hit with this guy he had to come home!

1Urp8iE.jpg

okQgvhz.jpg

keFH7KM.jpg

4 dozen SR3 for a silly low price. Gotta love combining deals!

Just went on a mini shopping spree on Ebay. No golf for months + purchasing items being as simple as 2 clicks (FU Paypal!) + no self control... and here we are. Luckily I didn't cave on any new clubs (that was last week) so I didn't get too crazy.

2 pairs of shorts, a new polo, and a customized towel. The customized towel might be my favorite golf purchase to date and I haven't even received the thing yet!

$T2eC16Z,!)sE9swm,0rUBSEPpW0T2w~~60_57.JPG

My name isn't Dave, but you get the idea. If anyone is interested in the sellers name feel free to PM me. Scrolling through their items for sale and there's all kinds of different logos/teams. It's pretty crazy. I have 0 affiliation with them, but don't really know posting policies yet and don't want to anger any mods.

:banana:

I bought one of those weighted donuts to limber up with before a round.

A box of Srixon Q Stars that I plan on comparing to my box of new Srixon Z Stars that I already have; and a SuperStroke Ultra slim 1.0

Ended up with a Nike Method Concept C1 43 inch mid belly...really odd looking putter but couldn't pass up the deal. Plan on cutting it down to my normal 34 inches and should enjoy the heavier head from the belly putter.

amypy3up.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Didn't buy but this showed up

ve6e7a6y.jpg

You need to join the Orange Whip family here. Love mind an usually swing it around for 10 minutes everyday.
I bought one of those weighted donuts to limber up with before a round.

Went in thinking I was going to buy the hybrid. But ended up with the I25 8.5 degree driver tour x pwr 75 shaft. The hybrid is still a ponder.
hu4uda9u.jpg

mypujapa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bought a 58° Callaway MD2 at GG because I had a few gift cards burning through my pocket

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You need to join the Orange Whip family here. Love mind an usually swing it around for 10 minutes everyday.

I've thought about getting one, but never could decide between the Orange Whip and th Sklz Gold Flex.

Orange Whip all the way. Say when we get out hopefully here soon, you can take some swings with mine. Pretty cool after using it for like 10 minutes then going and hitting some irons and it feels like there twigs.
I've thought about getting one, but never could decide between the Orange Whip and th Sklz Gold Flex.

Went to golf galaxy to buy a big bertha fairway, ended up with a 5 wood, epoch tees, and a wilson d100 hybrid and after trade ins walked out with a $30 store credit so it looks like I'll be going back soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to golf galaxy to buy a big bertha fairway, ended up with a 5 wood, epoch tees, and a wilson d100 hybrid and after trade ins walked out with a $30 store credit so it looks like I'll be going back soon

Nicely done, a +30 day is impressive haha

golf tees, golf towel and nike tech Xtreme golf glove.....now if the weather would just get better

Dang now thats a good day at GG.

I bought a Cleveland Classic XL with a B. Asha Miyazaki stiff shaft and finally was able to hit it today. I haven't hit a brand new club in a while, but the first ball at the driving range sounded like a small ecosystem was being destroyed. The subsequent hits were less dramatic, but OH. MY. GOD. why haven't I bought this club sooner!?!?! Straight into a 15 mph wind I was cranking them straight down the flags. It took me an hour and a half to stop smiling.

Bought a pair of Nike Lunar Controls. Felt great today.
ydaqu7uq.jpg

sent from The Note 3

Eventually I'm going to break down and grab a pair of those, so many here rave about them. Nice pickup.

Booked a tee time for tomorrow. Going to try and get 36 in.

My AF swag came today:

raputete.jpg

Orange Whip all the way. Say when we get out hopefully here soon, you can take some swings with mine. Pretty cool after using it for like 10 minutes then going and hitting some irons and it feels like there twigs.

I was just looking at them, I'm not even sure the OW would fit in my bag with that ball on the end of the grip.

I just keep going the last few days this is dangerous. I just picked up 49,53,57 and 61 degree Yururi Raw wedges. Figure I have some loft options to mix and match depending on the course then. My bag should be almost done for the season only the fairway wood is left and I may or may not replace my i20 with the i25 have not decided yet.

Yururi-Raw-Gekku-Right-and-Lefty-wedge.png

I just keep going the last few days this is dangerous. I just picked up 49,53,57 and 61 degree Yururi Raw wedges. Figure I have some loft options to mix and match depending on the course then. My bag should be almost done for the season only the fairway wood is left and I may or may not replace my i20 with the i25 have not decided yet.

Yururi-Raw-Gekku-Right-and-Lefty-wedge.png

Dude your purchases lately have been gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back