What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt you already order them?

Yea Thursday. From budget golf but there coming from Cleveland. They said I was suppose to get a shipping notification but I haven't yet.

Yea Thursday. From budget golf but there coming from Cleveland. They said I was suppose to get a shipping notification but I haven't yet.

I would email and ask about it on tuesday since monday is holiday

I would email and ask about it on tuesday since monday is holiday

Well do. I don't know if anyone else who ordered the deal had heard anything yet. I'll text nebgolfer and see if he heard anything.

Bought a jumbo bucket, and the guys at the range gave me another one for free :)

So my bb driver and 3w arrived. Went back to golfsmith with receipt and got 106 bucks back on the driver purchase (was 530 ish with custom shaft, matched the presidents day sale)

Thw 3w was about 380... so I but 4 dozen b330 for 29.99 each (previous model) and got like 13 cents back. So pretty much got the balls for free!
Nearly 1k for a driver and 3w, you better have gotten some balls for free.

Purchased a 33 inch left hand Yes! Sophia and got it bent and regripped for free. Thanks to Golf Galaxy, Nashville!

Nearly 1k for a driver and 3w, you better have gotten some balls for free.

Total about 800. Got bb with fubuki k (530) bb w3 with fubuki k (380) 4 dozen b330 (120). Saved about 230 bucks. The money was already spent, it was nice to get some cash back and some extra balls

Total about 800. Got bb with fubuki k (530) bb w3 with fubuki k (380) 4 dozen b330 (120). Saved about 230 bucks. The money was already spent, it was nice to get some cash back and some extra balls

Dam man that driver better be prefect for you at that price.

I got a Cobra Bio Cell 5-7 Fairway wood (red) I have it set at 20 degrees it is incredibly easy to hit I can't wait til the snow melts lolll

Dozen W/S 50 elites. Reload on quality cheap balls for the soft conditions haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I bought my first driver since 2008! SLDR 8.5 Motore F1 44" total playing length. I actually went down in loft, but my 9.5 08 burner was a bad fit.

I bought my first driver since 2008! SLDR 8.5 Motore F1 44" total playing length. I actually went down in loft, but my 9.5 08 burner was a bad fit.

Well might as well go big for your first purchase. That's a nice pickup. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Well might as well go big for your first purchase. That's a nice pickup. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

I went to club champion and hit every combination I wanted to on the trackman, it seems like the SLDR reviews are mixed, but it was the best for me followed by covert 2.0. I would recommend anyone purchase from Will Peoples at the peoples clubs, I save a lot of money...

Went to the PGA SS and bought my first of many lessons, the last four Lamkin UTx midsize grips, and a microfiber towel.

Forgot about the most important purchase of any year yesterday - paid my club membership fees, I'm in for another year! :D

Just a round for the girlfriend and I

Just bought a 4-PW set of Aerotech Steelfiber i80 shafts in an R flex! Can't wait to get these in my AMP cell Pro irons!

A few games of TopGolf, a used Xhot 5w, some x2hot+ balls and some new pants. Pants might be a bit too long though.

Dropped my wedges off to be bent, extended and regripped. Don't have the gear to bend 'em myself so I figured I'd let someone else handle the whole deal this time.

Oh and one of these. :D

4C3D48BE-34D9-4EAB-B118-79054B1C7D63_zpsqtbq9xlg.jpg

I bought a couple of Vokey SM4 wedges. 54* & 60*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Just bought a 4-PW set of Aerotech Steelfiber i80 shafts in an R flex! Can't wait to get these in my AMP cell Pro irons!

I bet those will be sweet!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Bionic glove from Meijer $6.25 clearance.

I bought a couple of these headcovers. One for my FGP, and one for the WGC Match Play bracket. Chicago Style hot dog on the side and Chicago flag on top.
4ahedety.jpg
erahyryz.jpg

As a Chicago suburbanite....where did you find those?! Love the hot dog one? I'd get the flag for my cousin who's in the CFD

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back