What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You!

Now just hoping they perform as well as they look. After researching for years this will be my first go around with JDM irons and wedges.

Dude be sure to make a thread and give some feedback/review!

I bought me some Footjoy rain gloves to keep my hands warm. I had the FJ winter gloves however if they get a tad bit wet, my hands freeze!

u2y8y8yt.jpg

Trying to fill my Callaway Stable out I ordered a XHot2 Pro 16* w/Aldila Tour Green shaft today. I have not found a 3 wood that is not a HOOK MACHINE for me including the Diablo Tour, XHot Pro, or XHot2 Pro so I have given up on trying and have decided that a 1 Iron Hybrid will fill the distance requirement I am looking for.

Footjoy Sofjoy glove
Tee time at a great course

2 Large buckets at the dome.

Got some new golf shoes which I sorely needed and I walked out the door with a new smart square putter will a super stroke slip 3.0 grip.

20140215_200337_zps75f17910.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A round of golf and range balls.

$15 to play an hour at the golf Sim.

Bucket of range balls.

Oh and a Big Bertha 3 wood and X2Hot Pro hybrid.

Bucket of range balls.

Oh and a Big Bertha 3 wood and X2Hot Pro hybrid.
You are a mad man.

…and a perfect MC teammate. Ha.

Now where's my wallet?!

New X series glove...doesn't have a strap on the wrist, and I love it. Might buy another very soon just for insurance. Also a SS 2.0 and xbomb towel

New X series glove...doesn't have a strap on the wrist, and I love it. Might buy another very soon just for insurance. Also a SS 2.0 and xbomb towel

I've been eying those gloves a LOT.

I tried one of those gloves on and couldn't stand the lack of strap. I take my glove off after every shot so I couldn't handle it

I truly support that ponder. The material on the ring and pinkie finger is different but not I'm a bad way.

I tried one of those gloves on and couldn't stand the lack of strap. I take my glove off after every shot so I couldn't handle it

I really didn't think about that, but I don't like my glove super tight and bought a size big. Must be those jersey summer days make you take off your glove.

So my bb driver and 3w arrived. Went back to golfsmith with receipt and got 106 bucks back on the driver purchase (was 530 ish with custom shaft, matched the presidents day sale)

Thw 3w was about 380... so I but 4 dozen b330 for 29.99 each (previous model) and got like 13 cents back. So pretty much got the balls for free!

So my bb driver and 3w arrived. Went back to golfsmith with receipt and got 106 bucks back on the driver purchase (was 530 ish with custom shaft, matched the presidents day sale)

Thw 3w was about 380... so I but 4 dozen b330 for 29.99 each (previous model) and got like 13 cents back. So pretty much got the balls for free!

That sounds like a great purchase

RockBottom has the XSpann for 6.99 if you want o try them out. I tried them for awhile but the novelty wears off quickly removing them and putting them back on multiple times per round.

Nice Kang, can't complain walking out positive with .13 lol. Happy to hear you got the new clubs. Haven't heard anything yet on my NE Cleveland driver and fairway wood.

Nice Kang, can't complain walking out positive with .13 lol. Happy to hear you got the new clubs. Haven't heard anything yet on my NE Cleveland driver and fairway wood.

On the truck as we speak ;)

Btw I walked out with 106.13 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back