It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Sweeeeeeet!!!! Doooo it. Andrea is going and not playing. Trying to convince her. Either way man it will be a blast for both of you!! This is gonna be a blast with all these great people.
China Cat>Rider said:
ok...I am seriously wanting to do this. I just told my girlfriend about it and she said sure. she is just starting to play golf (bought clubs 2 weeks ago) but is always down with a florida getaway...

FIFY China
hahaha...thanks

Hope you can make it China! DO EEEEEEET!

Airfare shouldn't be much from where you are. Check out AirTran. Only 15.00 for your first checked bag (golf stuff). You can carry-on your clothes, etc.

round trip non-stop is around $240 per person...not bad at all

hahaha...thanks

round trip non-stop is around $240 per person...not bad at all

Those prices are pretty darn good. They may not stay like that too long.

+1...those are near what I paid last month. It's a gift and a sign CCR.....do it.
Those prices are pretty darn good. They may not stay like that too long.

I hope it isnt full yet. The wife and I want to come. The links didnt work on the email for Josh or Golfer Gal.....

I am sorry about that. My email is golfergal@thehackersparadise.com.

I think the links were disabled by my antivirus program. I got your email and should know in the next day or two for sure if we can make arrangements for the 4 dogs and 1 cat. Those smell hounds are a handfull, but my brother might watch them. That darn cat stays outside and wont be a problem.

I think the links were disabled by my antivirus program. I got your email and should know in the next day or two for sure if we can make arrangements for the 4 dogs and 1 cat. Those smell hounds are a handfull, but my brother might watch them. That darn cat stays outside and wont be a problem.

Sounds great! If you have any questions you can PM or email me anytime.

:D We got four cats and one dog!! We had to put our dog in the dawg hotel when we went to our last golf outing. The cats can fend for themselves with plenty of food and water,plus we have a neighbor we trade sitting animals with......

Glad you are thinking of going, now this "porch meat" phenomenon can be addressed.

clam fist had better be bringing some of this mystery meat...

Hey Cat I am glad you are coming man!!!!! Maybe between the two of us we can figure out where Philadephia really is huh :eek:)???????????

Ok I have some questions about tournament rules for the two days of play we will be enjoying in September.

1. Will everyone use the same tee boxes. Men - White , Ladies - Red and will there be a tee box if any seniors come and if so what age would you consider a senior golfer?

2. Are we playing an actual USGA tournament type format? Do we get to touch the ball in the fairways. Quite a few of the guys at our course insist on playing the ball down. I for one choose not to harm my clubs if the ball lands in a rocky area without cleaning and placing the ball where no visual rocks are in my swing path........

3. If this is just a free for all fun playing type event where if we choose to, we can we use a training device during play? It's like now I am using a device called "The Perfect Connextion" while playing and practicing by myself and it is helping my game very much. My wife KellyBo feels like it's cheating to use it on the course, however this equipment is not a piece of cake to use if you don't know how to use it correctly. It would actually, hinder not help your golf swing if you just pop it on and expect miracle results. It at first makes you feel quite clumsy trying to swing with it :eek:).....

Note -- It does not slow down play at all. Probaly less than those of you who use the GPS systems etc.

Ok done ranting. No Cobras for me down there but Perfect Connextion right JB? :D

Whoever said we were playing a tournament? We will have pairings together and have some cool contests based on them. People can play whatever tees they would like to. I choose to play the ball down, but others who want to roll that, that is up to them.

If someone wants to play with a training aid, that is up to them too. I will say that I know that tool and a person will look fairly ridiculous playing a PGA tournament course while wearing that, but that is just my opinion. If a training aid is working, i would think that 4 months from now you may not need it during a round. Again, just my opinion though.

Ok I have some questions about tournament rules for the two days of play we will be enjoying in September.

1. Will everyone use the same tee boxes. Men - White , Ladies - Red and will there be a tee box if any seniors come and if so what age would you consider a senior golfer?

2. Are we playing an actual USGA tournament type format? Do we get to touch the ball in the fairways. Quite a few of the guys at our course insist on playing the ball down. I for one choose not to harm my clubs if the ball lands in a rocky area without cleaning and placing the ball where no visual rocks are in my swing path........

3. If this is just a free for all fun playing type event where if we choose to, we can we use a training device during play? It's like now I am using a device called "The Perfect Connextion" while playing and practicing by myself and it is helping my game very much. My wife KellyBo feels like it's cheating to use it on the course, however this equipment is not a piece of cake to use if you don't know how to use it correctly. It would actually, hinder not help your golf swing if you just pop it on and expect miracle results. It at first makes you feel quite clumsy trying to swing with it :eek:).....

Note -- It does not slow down play at all. Probaly less than those of you who use the GPS systems etc.

Ok done ranting. No Cobras for me down there but Perfect Connextion right JB? :D

I don't know how others feel but I am going to this outing to have fun. I want to just enjoy a few rounds of golf with some good people. I do not look at the golf as a "tournament" where there are a bunch of rules to be enforced.

same here rhino! awesome venue, awesome company, awesome weather (hopefully), & awesome equipment to test out!

Whoever said we were playing a tournament? We will have pairings together and have some cool contests based on them. People can play whatever tees they would like to. I choose to play the ball down, but others who want to roll that, that is up to them.

If someone wants to play with a training aid, that is up to them too. I will say that I know that tool and a person will look fairly ridiculous playing a PGA tournament course while wearing that, but that is just my opinion. If a training aid is working, i would think that 4 months from now you may not need it during a round. Again, just my opinion though.

It should be muscle memory by then, however I will bring it for use while warming up on the driving range. Ok so fun and sun and just enjoy the great courses and company! Got ya :eek:)

I don't know how others feel but I am going to this outing to have fun. I want to just enjoy a few rounds of golf with some good people. I do not look at the golf as a "tournament" where there are a bunch of rules to be enforced.

Not me, I am going to show my stuff and kick some butt!!!!

I can't even type that with a straight face. I am going because its something new, I love the site and I think it is going to be a blast. I could care less if I shoot 72,82,or 122. The only challenge I am going to have for myself is to play a round on the Champions course without losing a ball.

I can't wait for September, can't wait to meet everyone

I shot a 97 and 99 at the last outing. What is really bad is that I had a 42 on the front nine of the 99 round. You can imagine how mad I was by the 18 hole haha.

I'm not going to be competing with others. Just want to go out and play with a bunch of friends!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Yeah. I was playing with Biggsy and CRucker. They were very gracious and encouraging during my disaster of a back 9.

they only laughed when you had your back turned.......j/k!!!

we're going to hate each other by the time this trip is over. all that riding time, then rooming, then spending sun up to sun down beating balls, we'll be like an old married couple.

they only laughed when you had your back turned.......j/k!!!

we're going to hate each other by the time this trip is over. all that riding time, then rooming, then spending sun up to sun down beating balls, we'll be like an old married couple.

Awwwwww how sweet!!!

Back