THP & Cobra US Open Contest

My answer was to the question that another user posted about deadlines. As of Monday, people that submitted their entry cannot change them due to dropouts because they are being sent in to the company.

My entry is in! I love this contest and can't wait to see how miserably my picks do. Now that I think about it, I should have held out to see who GG was taking and go FAR AWAY! :wink:

Entry sent. I had to do a little research and I felt weird about my tie breaking score, but so be it.

entry sent, good luck all!

Entry sent. I had to do a little research and I felt weird about my tie breaking score, but so be it.

I'm sure I'm going way overboard with my "research" and it'll probably come back to bite me. Over thinking or over analyzing, instead of just going with my gut.

i wanted to wait util weds, however I started watchin TGC last night and the replays of previous US Open's. That got the juices flowing. Now I'm looking to add a Cobra Baffler RailH to the bag....

This was a tough one, thanks THP and Cobra for another awesome contest.

Absolutely!
Can't wait to get my new Cobra Rail 3 Wood! :blob:

i am excited but sad that i won't be able to watch much of it......it's pretty depressing really.

So everybody pick 3 golfers that they think will do well, and tell us why. Then tell us how you think Ian Poulter or Camilo Viellgas will do! :laughing:

So everybody pick 3 golfers that they think will do well, and tell us why. Then tell us how you think Ian Poulter or Camilo Viellgas will do! :laughing:

i'll tell you that i picked phil, westwood (i've picked lee for all of the major contests so far), and villegas, my fourth is a surprise and the one that will get me the "W".

i picked lefty b/c i'm a lefty, he's my favorite golfer, and he's bound to win one of these at some point. i picked westwood b/c i always do, more so b/c it's an ongoing joke that he's my darkhorse pick. i picked villegas over poulter for some reason. not sure why. i don't think either will fare that well for the open.

I'm not gonna give mine away, but I think I have a chance!

i picked lefty b/c i'm a lefty, he's my favorite golfer, and he's bound to win one of these at some point. i picked westwood b/c i always do, more so b/c it's an ongoing joke that he's my darkhorse pick. i picked villegas over poulter for some reason. not sure why. i don't think either will fare that well for the open.

I see we are leaning in the same direction atleast... After the deadline we'll all have to tell our lists.

I'm still mulling over my choices. This is a hard one!

I do have a question and I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked and answered. I've been trying to keeping up with the thread, but I might have missed it along the way. I know we get our choice between the fairway and hybrid, but do we also get a choice in lofts of the clubs or is it strictly for a 3 hybrid or 3 wood?

I'm thinking thatt THP is gonna eat up alot of my non-golf time, (you know, it's snowing, or there is lightning )

Hey, does anyone know if the 17 degree baffler is available in this contest?

yeah I am settled on 3 of 4 right now. going back and forth on you know who! :wink:

I had that same problem, so I just went with him anyways haa haa

I think Poult's gets a top 5, Villegas a top 20, but it's Phil's time!

if i wanted to change my final score do i have to submit a whole new entry? sorry but i think my first is off by 5 strokes atleast.. just dont want to get DQ'd for having 2 entries.. thank you!

Unfortunately, entries have already been submitted. Starting today as entries were submitted, they are sent off.

Back